• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

gold or silver jewelry/accessories?

gold or silver jewelry/accessories?

• gold

• silver

• both

• neither

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aquilla

good night 💚
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Shooting Star
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Silver Star Glow Wand
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Purple Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
My friends and I have strong preferences about this. My friends prefer gold, I prefer to wear silver. Gold doesn't suit me and I think silver looks classier. What do you think?

i like both :] silver suits more cool toned outfits and gold suits warm toned ones ! rose gold is really nice too but harder to coordinate imo

I'm not much of a jewelry person but I can appreciate both. I'm maybe leaning a little bit towards gold?

Silver. I do wear gold but prefer white gold which is close to the same look as silver.

I’m not much of a jewelry person. It would depend on the outfit I guess. Especially the shoes.

I LOVE the look of gold jewelry on other people, but I feel like it really doesn’t suit me so I only own/wear silver jewelry. I’m envious of people who can wear/ look good in both!

I think white gold is pretty, and I think it suits me more than gold. Rose gold is also really pretty. 💜✨

I like both! It depends on the outfit I’m wearing, but I’ve got more silver than gold!

I usually go for a silver color, but not the element silver because I'm allergic to it.
I really like rose gold color though. Not sure it would look good on me though. I think a silver color is better on me.

i’m more of a rose gold gal actually, but out of the two options i like silver the most! it looks better on me than gold does, and i love how soft and elegant silver jewelry looks 🤍

I don’t like the feeling of jewellery rubbing against my skin, but when I do, I prefer silver for most things.

When I was younger I prefered silver by a lot. Later I also liked rose gold and now I like gold as well lol Different outfits different jewelry!

Most of my accesories are silver, Gold just turns me off, I think silver just looks alot more pretty.

Most of my favorite accesories are in silver, esspecially favorite bracelets. Gold just isnt for me.

Back