• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

gold or silver jewelry/accessories?

gold or silver jewelry/accessories?

• gold

• silver

• both

• neither

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both sound nice to me! I'm not much of a jewelry person, but I think either could work depending on the outfit and the look you're trying to achieve.

I actually don't have a preference... Is that weird? I choose which I wear based off of what matches the clothes I wear that day.

I don't wear jewelry but I find gold and silver both pretty to look at.

Out of those two I am more silver, but I love, adore rose gold. It is so pretty~

Tough actually seeing me wear jewlerlly is another thing. I have a lot bt i never wear anythig. Im not too sure why, maybe cause indont gonout

I wear silver or pearls. I have a pink (cool) undertone to my skin, so gold and rose gold look weird on me. I wish rose gold didn’t look weird, but it competes with my skin for who’s going to stand out more lol 😂 especially for rings, because I have Reynauds syndrome, so my fingers are often pinkish red. I don’t even own any yellow gold pieces of jewelry.

i don’t like wearing jewelry but i prefer silver, i like the look of it better.

I love mixing them! I wear two necklaces everyday, one my mom gave me; silver. and one my partner got me, which is gold. They both mean so much to me that I don't mind if the colour clashes.

I have a preference for silver, but gold stands out more on me. It really depends on the outfit, though.

I don't have a preference, they're both good and have their uses. That said, silver does have the added bonus of protecting you from evil spirits, werewolves and other malevolent mythical creatures...

My mom has given me a couple things that I tend to usually always wear. I get kinda sketched wearing it though since it's gold and I don't want to lose it or have it stolen.

i don't wear jewelry often but i feel like gold looks suits me a lot better than silver does. which kinda sucks for me honestly because i prefer the look of silver. something about it looks cooler and sleeker to me. i don't know how i feel about rose gold because sometimes pieces look alright and then others look kinda off

i don't really wear jewellery. but if i were to start wearing it, i'd go for silver

I don’t wear jewellery too often but I usually lean towards silver - have a few silver bracelets that I really like but often forget to put them on if I’m going somewhere nice. There are some really nice pieces of gold jewellery around though and if I wore it more I’d probably go for both.

Depends on the outfit you are wearing. Sometimes gold is best, other times it’s silver and occasionally you can use both and they end up complimenting each other.

I'm not really interested in jewelry and don't have a preference, so I just voted neither.

I’m not sure if other people would agree, but I feel like yellow gold doesn’t work for my skin tone. I stick to silver or white gold.

Back