• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

gold or silver jewelry/accessories?

gold or silver jewelry/accessories?

• gold

• silver

• both

• neither

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok so I probably suit gold better but I just have this undying love for silver that nobody can take away from me. I will always wear silver. I wear too much black to get away with gold )):

i like silver the best on me. i have some gold jewelry but i dont wear them much. i have a cool undertone but it leans kinda neutral on my face and where im tanned a little from the sun, so i never know is my perfect color.

I like the look of gold and rose gold, but I prefer silver. All of my ear piercings are silver, I can't afford to change them over to gold and some I can't do by myself so I stick with silver.

I prefer silver or white gold. It pairs better with the blues, blacks, and purples I usually wear. It looks better with my pale skin tone. And I just like it so much better than yellow gold.

Back