• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get Saplings Quicker

Dark

Team Rocket Executive
Bells
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
<big>Introduction:</big>
Okay, I Noticed That Saplings Cost Between 40-100 Bells Depending On Your Membership.
But There Is One Problem: Nook Sells 1 Sapling Per Day. You Don't Want Fruit Trees You Want Regular Trees. So This Is How To Do It, BUT It Comes With A Price To Get Saplings Faster.

<big>Procedure:</big>
Okay Your Gonna Need 100 Bells. Your Gonna Have To Bury The 100 Bells. By This Point You Must Be Thinking: "Why Bury It Im Not Trying To Make A Money Tree!." Exactly, Thats The Whole Point Since Its 100 Bells It Has A .1% Chance Of Bearing Money. If It Doesn't, It Grows Into A Regular Tree. Thats What You Want, A Sapling. It May Not Be Exactly A Sapling But It Looks Like One. Seems Expensive Though? NO.
Look: Of 100 Bells Make 1 Tree. Then 1,000 Bells Make 10 Trees. Then 10,000 Bells Make 100 Trees. Well Your Thinking Where To Get The Money. You Can Sell Spare Stuff Lying Around.

<big>NOTE:</big> I Don't Know How Many Times I Have To Say This, But 100 Bells Per Hole If You Want To Save Money On Saplings.

I've always known this, but it'll be a great tip for those who don't.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tryed planting fruit trees didnt work t well. now i can re- plant my trees and make clover green again. most of my rees i cut down and im tired of it...

Back