• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Game idea - compliment the unpopular villager posted above you

She has a very cute colour scheme! Her blue eyeshadow goes well with the red.

Naomi?

I do not have the words to describe how wonderful his color scheme is, specifically the shade of his blue fur! And, he is one low-tier villager that I would want in my town permanently.

Flip?

Last edited:
I like that Clyde's skill is pretending to be asleep and his eyes look like they're closed all the time. That's really cute.

Ricky?

The fact that his Japanese name translates to "David" makes me laugh. Also, he has a "preppy white boy" look to him, which is sorta one of my weaknesses lol.

Boomer?

I actually really like Biff's natural coloring. Plus he has one of my favorite wallpapers in the game.

Rodney?

Edit: Someone beat me lol

Rodney looks like he knows what's good. Something about his small physique and his smug personality seems kinda ironic but so very fitting hahah

Jitters?

Last edited:
I love Jitters! He looks like one of my old parakeets, and that really brings me close to home.

Patty?

Aww Patty's in my husband's town and she's such a sweetie! I love visiting to chat with her. Her house has a cute backyard theme, too.

Gruff?

He used to be in my town and was a really good villager. If his house wasn't in such a bad location, he would have been a permanent resident.

Admiral?

I like his hockey aesthetic, and I had him for a while in one of my Gamecube towns. Overall a very underrated villager.

Alli?

I think Diva looks like a movie star from a bygone era. Very classy!

Tammi?

I love her mouth-shape, haha. It’s very Anime-like.

Limberg (good luck, lol.)

Back