• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Game idea - compliment the unpopular villager posted above you

Mayor Kera

Bells
Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
So for example, if I were to mention Moose, you could mention a story about how he said or did something really sweet for you or a visual quirk of his that you enjoy. Then post another unpopular villager for the next person. :3 Unpopular villagers need love too!

I'll start.

Barold

Oh! I actually really like Paula lol, she's super cute, reminds me of a greek goddess design sorta!

Prince?

Rodeo is a cutie! I had him in my/my boyfriend's City Folk town! He was very sweet and friendly to me, and his black fur gives him a neat look. :3

Bella?

I like that her skill is making puns. Also, I had no idea that Sandy existed, so thanks for sharing!

Violet?

Back