• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Game idea - compliment the unpopular villager posted above you

Limberg is under the impression that everybody besides himself is on the stupid side. He considers himself quite the humanitarian, displaying knfinite patience with what he calls "The great unwashed idiots."
His e-reader card is my favorite thing on this earth.

Camofrog?

Limberg is under the impression that everybody besides himself is on the stupid side. He considers himself quite the humanitarian, displaying knfinite patience with what he calls "The great unwashed idiots."
His e-reader card is my favorite thing on this earth.

Camofrog?

He looks like he's always on alert, like a good guardian!

Next: Bones

He looks like he's always on alert, like a good guardian!

Next: Bones

Bones is a good boy! <3 I love him to pieces. I love his happy expression, his eye spot, the fact that he's a dog, his love of simple things due to his lazy personality...oh goodness. I bought his Amiibo card recently. I will be adding him to my town as soon as his card arrives.

Here's another one I'm scanning once his card arrives: Dizzy?

Last edited:
Moose has really sweet hair.Also the fact that his name is Moose even though he's a mouse.

Hamphrey?

He's so small, you can only see his head when he's on top of a plant. That's really cute. :3 I also like his black fur!

Tabby?

She was in my Gamecube town, and is very nice once you get to know her.

Greta?

Her cute, vampiric-looking teeth <3

Cranston?

Cranston_HHD.jpg

Last edited:
I love Cranston! His orange mask is cute and he was very sweet to me in the early days of Clover. I really enjoyed having him in my town.

Deena?

Leopold's RV has some nice book stands, and the zen backpack would fit right in in my mayor's house.

Bitty?

I had her in Gamecube for a short time. I grew to appreciate her a lot more during that.

Sue E.?

cute clothes + makeup! i kinda wish she was in acnl tbh, i'd actually like her in my town!

wendy?

I had Sylvia in my town and she's now living in my husband's town so I still visit her occasionally. I think she's a very sweet mom.

Anicotti?

She reminds me of a Muppet character, and one of my favorite movies is A Muppet Christmas Carol.

Peewee?

Back