• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-whispers- oh no i like a lot of the skins this time im too poor to like them
-drags hands down face- i.........ugh,,, IDK WHAT TO DO I CANT BUY ALL THESE DAMN THINGS FRIG

i was going to ask if anyone in ice was sniping and then i realized IM in ice but then i remembered i am literally awful at sniping.

HOWEVER, that said, i can try to get you guys stuff if you need it! just let me know :) and in the meantime ill cry about not being able to get all the skins i like

(also the cragward custodian is gorgeous jfc)

i just got some skins from the marketplace...which ones do you want need? I have an extra frozen flight actually too, the one for male ridgeback

-whispers back-

psstt, if you snipe for us, it's my assumption that a bunch of us will tip you when we order and you can buy more skins with the tip money~

NOOO no one has to give me tips uAu ill certainly snipe for whoever needs it tho, so let me know <3

i just got some skins from the marketplace...which ones do you want need? I have an extra frozen flight actually too, the one for male ridgeback

AHHHH IDK i sorta closed the window bc i got overwhelmed by the shinies... uh

well id tell you if the skin previews hadnt just somehow broken? i cant click on them now omfg

New little pearlcatcher

Nice. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOO no one has to give me tips uAu ill certainly snipe for whoever needs it tho, so let me know <3

Well, no one has to, but I personally usually order like 30+ each festival, and I don't think my conscience would ever let me not tip a Dom Discount sniper for all the work that goes into buying and sending out that many skins.

I'd recommend not trying to snipe big amounts until like Tuesday or Wednesday. o: The first couple days it's almost impossible to snipe anything because of how many people are in the MP buying. By Wed, 90% of the skins/accents just sort of sit in the MP and it's easy to just stroll in and buy what you need.

Well, no one has to, but I personally usually order like 30+ each festival, and I don't think my conscience would ever let me not tip a Dom Discount sniper for all the work that goes into buying and sending out that many skins.

I'd recommend not trying to snipe big amounts until like Tuesday or Wednesday. o: The first couple days it's almost impossible to snipe anything because of how many people are in the MP buying. By Wed, 90% of the skins/accents just sort of sit in the MP and it's easy to just stroll in and buy what you need.

ahhh ok i see, yeah. alright, ty for the advice! :D im here if you need me guys <3

i think overall i like freezing breath, gentle giant, crystal rainbow, winter camouflage, below zero, dark ice, and maaaybe glacial warden. frosted is really nice but i dont like tundras so meh. :V

ugh thats 6 skins omfg rip im afraid to know the price

ahhh ok i see, yeah. alright, ty for the advice! :D im here if you need me guys <3

i think overall i like freezing breath, gentle giant, crystal rainbow, winter camouflage, below zero, dark ice, and maaaybe glacial warden. frosted is really nice but i dont like tundras so meh. :V

ugh thats 6 skins omfg rip im afraid to know the price

Aww but Tundras are so cute haha xD

Also, changed my 2 Faes to Pearlcatchers - so glad I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Puts reminder on profile not to buy anymore gen 1s until new colors release
Few hours later of using dragon search...
Me: goes and buys 3 new dragons

//why

I still love all my little desserts though :')

Me: Puts reminder on profile not to buy anymore gen 1s until new colors release
Few hours later of using dragon search...
Me: goes and buys 3 new dragons

//why

I still love all my little desserts though :')

They look so tasty! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK...warning, lots of pics in spoilers!

Need some opinions please :> I have a Shimmer, Butterfly, Iridescent and Gembond scroll...and wondering if any of these look good? As an FYI, the first 2 under Shimmer are my progens :> Sorry for the poor quality ;v;

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Capture4.JPGCapture5.JPGCapture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture.JPG

I really appreciate any opinions!!!! :>

They look so tasty! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK...warning, lots of pics in spoilers!

Need some opinions please :> I have a Shimmer, Butterfly, Iridescent and Gembond scroll...and wondering if any of these look good? As an FYI, the first 2 under Shimmer are my progens :> Sorry for the poor quality ;v;

I really appreciate any opinions!!!! :>

Thanks! :)

Hmm personally I like shimmer on the F Pearlcatcher, Butterfly on the M Pearlcatcher

0 luck with chests this time around, gave up trying to grind at work because I just keep getting currency and NO chests! How's everyone else doing on stuff so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back