• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd add glimmer tert to the female, that's be really nice imo

Oooh, I looked at some in the AH with shadow glimmer...so pretty :O thank you for the suggestion!!!! dear god I've spent so much money already helllllp

yeah, you could always mess around in scrying workshop to see how it'd look :3

de nada.. and lel im glad i don't have paypal or i'd waste all my munnies on gems haha

yeah, you could always mess around in scrying workshop to see how it'd look :3

de nada.. and lel im glad i don't have paypal or i'd waste all my munnies on gems haha

Oh yaaah, good idea xD I know...I have half a mind to get rid of paypal just so I stop lol

^^

yeah lol or i'd waste them all on african vinyl records lmango

Well, that sounds like a MUCH better use of $ tbh...at least you can keep those forever and they're REAL!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone like a Frosted skin or 1 eternal snow? PM/VM me :>

yeAAH BUT PREttY OLD DERGS.. lel yeah i do have a quite valuable vinyl record collection though, mostly asian or western hippie music though.

yeAAH BUT PREttY OLD DERGS.. lel yeah i do have a quite valuable vinyl record collection though, mostly asian or western hippie music though.

Haha, I saw some 2s and 5s for sale :O I am sure they were millions upon millions ;v;

Ah hey man, whatever music you like, you like :>

I changed her secondary to Seraph...I like it so much more than Butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!

19769511_350.png

I've kinda been slacking off this fest zzz but anywaaay, if anyone has a freezer chest I can trade a freezing breath/below zero/frosted chest for it :D

I have two 25's for sale.. just throw me an offer if you wanna buy <:

and

Skull is unbred, the other have a few on its list. Stoned/Culex build more or less.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, I saw some 2s and 5s for sale :O I am sure they were millions upon millions ;v;

Ah hey man, whatever music you like, you like :>

I changed her secondary to Seraph...I like it so much more than Butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes they are -w-

ya.. and tbh i prefer butterfly never liked seraph too much but hey each to their own C:

@Moko - Ahhh, yah. I thought I didn't like Seraph but I just didn't think the butterfly went with my girl's colors. I think I only like butterfly on Imperials tbh ;v;

there's scrying workshop for breeding things too, you can put in the id numbers of the dergs you want to breed and see possibilities(also you can see this in the nesting things)

or just scry baby dergs in sw c:

there's scrying workshop for breeding things too, you can put in the id numbers of the dergs you want to breed and see possibilities(also you can see this in the nesting things)

or just scry baby dergs in sw c:

Oh yeah ahaha I've been using that!!!!! xD I guess I just didn't think about it when I put Seraph on my female progen because it doesn't look super great on the Skydancers. MEH too late now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm so impatient!!!! I hate the cool downs ;c;

well you can always change breed or genes :p

Me too, like over a month for certain species ;w; I don't breed a lot nowadays but before.. yasss..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back