• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, haven't seen them in the MP yet, not sure if it's just people nabbing them or what.

I just saw some a bit ago and while I was debating if I should buy they disappeared! Now I feel like I should have bought them all.. I'm not sure if I would use any of them though

Giving away this beauty...Level 4 Imperial with the following genes:

Primary Ivory Iridescent
Secondary White Butterfly
Tertiary Sky Gembond

PM/VM me if you'd like her! Her name is currently Polaris, but I can give you a Scroll of Renaming if you'd like. I'd love if someone would take her to a permanent home but it's not a requirement :>

Adopted - YAY! :>

Last edited:
have you guys bought any skins yet?

nope just brewing one atm i jav to check if it's done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayyy quiche got freezing breath chest just meow and i have quite a lot of currency already so go go boreal woods lol

Yay, just bought this little guy in the Marketplace. THE FLOOFS xD

2604.jpg

heh i just usually give my dergs random familiars until they are awakened then i switch em out xD

also ugh i kinda want to change name on fr lol even though hippieturt is rad asf

heh i just usually give my dergs random familiars until they are awakened then i switch em out xD

also ugh i kinda want to change name on fr lol even though hippieturt is rad asf

But whyyy? I like hippieturt, it's so cute :>

Experimenting with looks for my dergs...does this look terrible? ;v;

ikr but. eh ill keep it for nw until i get a good idea xD

and no i like how the blue color adds on so the beige doesn't take over

ikr but. eh ill keep it for nw until i get a good idea xD

and no i like how the blue color adds on so the beige doesn't take over

Ahaha, ok xD at least we get one free name change if you do decide to change it!!!

Ahhh, thanks - I just didn't know if the denim and navy clashed!

woo got my first chests!
just so happened to get 2 crystal rainbow chests from the same battle. hoping for more later lol

Ahaha, ok xD at least we get one free name change if you do decide to change it!!!

Ahhh, thanks - I just didn't know if the denim and navy clashed!

nah since they are similar colors it looks good :D yeah you get a free flight change which i used already as well.

nice cant wait to get more of the other species skins.. i hardly have nice imp male or female guardians or whatever lol

nice cant wait to get more of the other species skins.. i hardly have nice imp male or female guardians or whatever lol

Thanks, yeah I need the accent for my male Tundra and my female Guardian, the other accents and skins are nice but I don?t really need them.
Also found two chests so far, they rarely drop...

Last edited:
@pinelle
Thank you:D Tundras are really cute and so fluffy <3 Have you noticed the tooth, you can see it better on a dark colour, it`s the sweetest little detail ever c:

Last edited:
@pinelle
Thank you:D Tundras are really cute and so fluffy <3 Have you noticed the tooth, you can see it better on a dark colour, it`s the sweetest little detail ever c:

OMG I never noticed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh, that just makes them so much more adorable!!! ;v;

Ha, just bought this guy in the marketplace...is it weird that I think it's cute?

638.jpg

OMG I never noticed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh, that just makes them so much more adorable!!! ;v;

Ha, just bought this guy in the marketplace...is it weird that I think it's cute?

View attachment 162857

not at all that slime is cute. also just a note you can get a lot of fams as drops in the coli if you don't want to waste treas ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks, yeah I need the accent for my male Tundra and my female Guardian, the other accents and skins are nice but I don?t really need them.
Also found two chests so far, they rarely drop...

yeah the chest rng is really bad for me.. had like 2 events that were good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back