• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all that slime is cute. also just a note you can get a lot of fams as drops in the coli if you don't want to waste treas ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah the chest rng is really bad for me.. had like 2 events that were good...

Oh, cool! I will keep that in mind ;D

Haha, I like that - I just got a Silver Ferret too. Also, just missed getting the coolest skin!!! Stalking the Marketplace ;v;

Got this pretty 6 Digit PC girl ~ She has one Unnamed offspring, so I'm still debating whether or not I'll actually keep her as a permie lol​

Got this pretty 6 Digit PC girl ~ She has one Unnamed offspring, so I'm still debating whether or not I'll actually keep her as a permie lol​

Ahhh, I love how iridescent she is :O

Could someone please explain the significance of the 6 digit ID?

Ahhh, I love how iridescent she is :O

Could someone please explain the significance of the 6 digit ID?

It's a rarity/collectible thing. Dragons are hatched in order of ID number. We're at way over 20 million dragons on FR right now, so to own one from waaaay back in the early days with an ID that's only 6 digits or 5 digits, or even 4 or 3 digits, is something a small number of us are into.

You can see the ID of your dragons on their profile, under their names on the upper left.

Yeah I'm into getting 6digits meow cause i'm poor ass rat but I'd love to have an even older someday ;o;

Yeah I'm into getting 6digits meow cause i'm poor ass rat but I'd love to have an even older someday ;o;

Well, if you would save up a bit past what you keep buying 6 digits at, you could get a 5 digit instead. xD You can get one reasonably cheaply if you keep an eye out for them.

Well, if you would save up a bit past what you keep buying 6 digits at, you could get a 5 digit instead. xD You can get one reasonably cheaply if you keep an eye out for them.

I know I should it's just that when you see a 6 digit still there hnnng man x)) But I'll try whenever I get up to the amounts again...

I know I should it's just that when you see a 6 digit still there hnnng man x)) But I'll try whenever I get up to the amounts again...

I just did a rough estimate on your lair, you've spent easily around 4.5mil+ on 6 digit dragons, not including anything extra to change breeds or names or anything else. Could have been a lot of 5 digits~

Come join us in 5 digit collecting. : D

Last edited:
ahh true that also omg that is hard work indeed xD thanks for counting though i never thought of it..

OK FINE I WILL TRY SOMEONE KEEP ME AWAY FROM SPENDING FFFSS

Think I'm gonna change my female progen to a Pearlcatcher...what do you guys think? xD

Her mate is a Tundra if that helps at all!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I thought I liked this familiar, but it's just ok heh - does anyone want it? :>

1034.jpg

-whispers- oh no i like a lot of the skins this time im too poor to like them
-drags hands down face- i.........ugh,,, IDK WHAT TO DO I CANT BUY ALL THESE DAMN THINGS FRIG

i was going to ask if anyone in ice was sniping and then i realized IM in ice but then i remembered i am literally awful at sniping.

HOWEVER, that said, i can try to get you guys stuff if you need it! just let me know :) and in the meantime ill cry about not being able to get all the skins i like

(also the cragward custodian is gorgeous jfc)

Last edited:
I just did a rough estimate on your lair, you've spent easily around 4.5mil+ on 6 digit dragons, not including anything extra to change breeds or names or anything else. Could have been a lot of 5 digits~

Come join us in 5 digit collecting. : D

Talking about old dergs, I saw two 6-digit gen1 Tundras in the Auction House for 2000000000 treasure...
Do you think they`ll find a buyer?

Think I'm gonna change my female progen to a Pearlcatcher...what do you guys think? xD

Her mate is a Tundra if that helps at all!

I think she'd look rather pretty as a Pearlcatcher. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Talking about old dergs, I saw two 6-digit gen1 Tundras in the Auction House for 2000000000 treasure...

Probably not, those ones that are the most expensive are just the joke listing ones.

no, people just mess around.. i've seen Undertale dergs priced for that or equivalent in gem prices.. but unless that are like 111111 or 666666 or something no lol.

-whispers- oh no i like a lot of the skins this time im too poor to like them
-drags hands down face- i.........ugh,,, IDK WHAT TO DO I CANT BUY ALL THESE DAMN THINGS FRIG

i was going to ask if anyone in ice was sniping and then i realized IM in ice but then i remembered i am literally awful at sniping.

HOWEVER, that said, i can try to get you guys stuff if you need it! just let me know :) and in the meantime ill cry about not being able to get all the skins i like

-whispers back-

psstt, if you snipe for us, it's my assumption that a bunch of us will tip you when we order and you can buy more skins with the tip money~

Considering they're bred with some Unnamed, they'll probably be lucky to go for 1kG/680kT each ^^ With 2,000,000,000 Treasure one can dream a lot bigger than Gen 1 Six Digits, if anyone even has that amount of Cash on them haha

@ Xan and Moko
Ah I see, and no it wasn`t a special number, though the female Tundra has pretty colours ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering they're bred with some Unnamed, they'll probably be lucky to go for 1kG/680kT each ^^ With 2,000,000,000 Treasure one can dream a lot bigger than Gen 1 Six Digits, if anyone even has that amount of Cash on them haha

Yeah, that`s an insane amount haha >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back