• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been so lazy with this festival lol but i got a coarsefur yeti! now to sell it at a good price, i hope i can get a few chests this time haha

*sweet tears* My pretty triple sky pie/paints actually gave me 3 eggs instead of 1 like the last 2 times I bred them... thank the turts

Yeah I've been grinding in the Boreal, Waterways, and the Arena but just got currency. =[ I really want to get the chestsssss

yeah i do boreal woods, fastest imo and decent payout but yeah sometimes you wish they could adjust the rng -w-

I bought a fodder and I like him enough to keep him in my lair. I gave him an accent and soon a bio c: His colours are just great contrast and bizarre to me.

Last edited:
^nice derg, congrats!

i should probably try saving up for a 5 digit that is gonna go so well *cough*

managed to grab some tundra accent from marketplace at least xD still need the crown and emblem from favors though so grinding like mad XD

chest that contains the skins/accents, you can get them from doing gather items in ice element.. mainly scavenge or dig idk if the other give you stuff..or you can get the in mp if you are fast enough :p and they drop from ice enemies in coliseum if you're lucky

Has anyone ever gotten an unhatched egg from a drop? Or am I better off just buying one in the AH?

Last edited:
I really love my male progen now <3 but idk if I like what I've done with my female progen :<

Canopus, my male progen:

Sothis, my female progen:

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back