Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia [Game Thread - Endgame, Town Wins!]]

lol @tessa. I can't believe how often you get left all alone T-T f3 last game... I was excited for this mafia team and then we all died! It was scary! You did such a great job!

@mogyay you were 100% right on me haha but I'm seriously always keen!!! idk how to be any other way. Sorry for trying to cast suspicion on you, I felt bad, you and everyone in room 3 legit seemed so innocent

omg dont apologise, i only sussed u coz im super defensive lmaooo, after u died i felt bad and thought u were town if that helps (sorry shell ly)

lol @tessa. I can't believe how often you get left all alone T-T f3 last game... I was excited for this mafia team and then we all died! It was scary! You did such a great job!

@mogyay you were 100% right on me haha but I'm seriously always keen!!! idk how to be any other way. Sorry for trying to cast suspicion on you, I felt bad, you and everyone in room 3 legit seemed so innocent
Yeah me too, i was so excited to be mafia with you two and then the worst possible thing happened... oh well 🤪

Back