• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favourite way to have potato?

potato

• fries/wedges

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • crisps

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • mashed potato

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • baked/jacket potato

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • potato bake

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • boiled

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • hashbrowns

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • raw?

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Unpopular opinion, but i like to eat potatoes steamed. I don't know why, but i just like it, it's soft which i love. (mashed potato is soft as well, but i tend to get tired of the taste after having too much)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I prefer rubbing a potato on my skin to release all the negative energy coming from my body. That's the way to go.

wait what? what the hell did i just read (ʘᗩʘ’)

i'm not big on potatoes, especially oily fries. plus the starch makes whatever nutrition not even worth it; I have a figure to maintain.

i'll eat boiled red potatoes sometimes.

fries are good, mashed potatoes are better and hashbrowns are peak potato performance.

Friiiiies for sure!!!!
Love them so much. But they have to be kinda crunchy and not too"potato-ish".

Fries are unhealthy, so I avoid eating them, but I voted on fries, because if I had to pick based on flavor and not health, fries to me take the crown!

When I eat potato, I eat them baked.

Potatoes are one of the tastiest vegetables out there. :3

Ooh I love hashbrowns too xd but I haven't had any in sooo long :(

I'm not a mashed potato person. Usually I eat it only if I'm the one who made it. Store bought ones are too dry and most remove the skin, which i like and leave one.

Mashed. Most people's mashed potato is crap though, I'm fairly sure they literally just mash some potatoes and do nothing else with it.

Wedges would be second. Shouldn't really be grouped alongside fries. I don't really like fries, in the sense that I'll eat them if they happen to be there so I'm not being rude but I'll never ask for them. Wedges though, they're great.

Fries and potato wedges are my damn weakness omg. They taste especially delicious homemade too.

i love french fries but sometimes at school they have baked potato bar and i get a sweet potato and drench it in cheese and bacon bits. it sounds gross but its so good something about the sweet and salty combo is yummy to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most people's mashed potato is crap though, I'm fairly sure they literally just mash some potatoes and do nothing else with it.

i second this

I like hasbrowns alot, it's such a versitile dish.
Rellenos de papa is kindof my potato-favorite though.

I just realized potato salad should be an option here.

Over a year later, R.I.P. potato salad. Lost, but not forgotten.

Anyway, I would say now that I prefer to eat potatoes in any way or fashion.

EDIT: #JusticeForPotatoSalad

Last edited:
Back