• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favourite way to have potato?

potato

• fries/wedges

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • crisps

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • mashed potato

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • baked/jacket potato

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • potato bake

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • boiled

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • hashbrowns

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • raw?

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
how are crisps not one of the top results omg... potato chips/crisps are so good. kettle cooked lightly salted hngg

All of them apart from raw, but my favs would be fries, hashbrowns and gnocchi tbh

S*** baby I love potatoes in every form, but I probably eat baked the most so I voted that! Just thinking about a baked sweet potato with butter and brown sugar makes my mouth water :,^)
[SIZE=-3]raw potatoes taste like dirt but I'm a freak so I'm here for it[/SIZE]

I really love baked potatoes because you can melt cheese on them. I also like fries, but only thin crispy ones like McDonalds

I absolutely love the baked potatoes that are seasoned with butter and other spices. Your inspiration into making this thread came from the uchi villagers, did you?

My favourite way would have to be Mashed, Baked and Fries, Although now i'm curious to try raw potato now because of the comments about it being gross lol

Last edited:
Out of all the delicious forms of experiencing the godly amazing potato, I definitely think home made french fries with the right touch of seasoning (salt, seasoned salt, black pepper, and smoked paprika) is where it is at! :D

Hashbrowns are some good stuff, a McDonald's hashbrown is a pretty nifty way to start the morning every now and again. I try not to eat any fast food, let alone McDonald's, but MMMMMMM they got some good breakfast foods

Oops, crisps means chips? Man, I voted fries, but I freakin love Lime chips.

N e s s them bacon egg cheese bagels are my jam. I don't eat fast food anymore but when I did I HAD to have one of those.

Hash browns, mashed, and baked are great huhu potatoes are great i love it when my uchi villagers ping me to ask how i like my potatoes

I like them as french fries and baked with cheese and butter. Oh and tater tots... and mashed... boiled in soup... oh fudge it, all forms of potato are good. Even have caught myself singing to my potatoes while making them, LOL, like a true Irish blood

Last edited:
I like mashed and baked potatoes about equally, but I voted for mashed because I have them more often. Roasted red potatoes are amazing as well.

Of course, I love fries. Chips/crisps are good depending on the flavor. I don't like too much salt, so I really like Pringles or the baked chips.

I don't care for hashbrowns or tater tots, though. I liked them as a kid, but now there's always something else I would prefer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fries, with honey mustard <3

I thought I was the only one who did that! I don't know anyone else who dips their fries in either honey or honey mustard.

I thought I was the only one who did that! I don't know anyone else who dips their fries in either honey or honey mustard.

Lol oh man I love it, I think it's the salty-kinda sweet that I like. Just had fries tonight but found we ran out of the sauce, was disappointed xD

I prefer rubbing a potato on my skin to release all the negative energy coming from my body. That's the way to go.

Back