• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Favourite food?

erase

Bells
Switch
5241-5561-4049
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
My favourite is enchiladas, which I was surprised to find out that a lot of people don't know what they are! (though to be fair I'm in Texas and where I am specifically it has a big mexican population)

Enchiladas are basically a pan filled with rolled up corn tortillas filled with usually chicken, beef or cheese topped with some sauce and sometimes cheese! It's a super good food and I can eat it all day with some re-fried beans and rice. I like to call them the mexican lasagna but it's not exactly like that lol

Here's an image too in case you wanna see what it looks like!

easy-chicken-enchiladas-sauce.jpg.optimal.jpg

Meatball Curry have always been my favorite dish, pretty sure it's a local dish though, I doubt many have tried it.

1649615283697.png

Enchiladas are delicious but my favorite food is macaroni and cheese. It's a comfort food for me, especially the casserole kind that my mom makes.

Fried chicken is absolutely one of my fave dishes. Popeyes has the best fast food fried chicken IMO (waiting for Jollibee to open!) But nothing can surpass a good homemade, crunchy and fresh fried chicken. Oh man

Enchiladas are great—it's been a while since I've had some though. Might have to look into changing that! c: There's a lot of foods I like, but as far as favorites are concerned, I'd have a hard time choosing between mashed potatoes, cooked apples, and sauerkraut. I really have to exercise some willpower not to overeat and make myself sick when it comes to those dishes, ahahaha.

Strawberries, Salad, Sushi, Sweets, Noodles... TOO MANY CHOICES. TOO MANY YUMMY HAPPY FOODS?!?!?!?!!!
I guess overall Strawberries though. For meals I would choose sushi or my grandmothers soup!! TOO MANY FLAVORS EXIST AND THEY SO YUMMY SO ITS VERY HARD TO CHOOSE?????????????????????????

It's hard to choose. I love the Swedish Meatballs my mom/grandma make, although they're probably a far cry from the real thing.

I also really love these Masala Lamb Pita Pockets from my dinner subscription service.. they're like... a healthier burger. So yummy 😋

1649647198471.png

I’m going to be pretty generic here, but I love chicken wings. I prefer the flats by a longshot. My favorites are the really spicy or buffalo hot wings. I also like barbecue, but this is debatable. I prefer them dipped or with a lot of barbecue. I don’t like how Domino’s does it where they just drizzle some sauce on top of plain wings and call it barbecue, lol. My favorite are definitely the hot wings, though. The hotter, the better.

Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved orange chicken the most. It’s one of those dishes that varies depending on the cook. Some make it nice and sweet, while others go for a salty or spicy taste. The best I’ve had was probably at a place in Vancouver, Canada. There the chef made the orange chicken taste almost like sweet dumplings.

My second favorite has to be watermelon. I could eat it everyday and never get sick of it.

i honestly have way too many favourite foods to name just one, but some of my absolute favourite foods are spaghetti bolognese, chicken alfredo, pizza, chicken nuggets/tenders/strips, soft pretzels, raspberries, peaches, cheesecake, cookie dough, eggs (especially when they’re hard-boiled or scrambled), sausage and cakepops. :)

I love all kinds of fruits and vegetables! But if we're talking about specific dishes, then my favorite would probably be vegetable stew with homemade bread. I really like to bake bread at home, and I love experimenting with different types of flour. Especially since my mum likes to eat it, and she shouldn't eat white flour due to some medical issues.

Pizza, sushi. veggie burger, pupusas, pasta, eggplant parmigiana, cheesecake, bananas, etc.

I would go with a lot because I couldn't choose one (it's hard). 😅

I’m going to be pretty generic here, but I love chicken wings. I prefer the flats by a longshot. My favorites are the really spicy or buffalo hot wings. I also like barbecue, but this is debatable. I prefer them dipped or with a lot of barbecue. I don’t like how Domino’s does it where they just drizzle some sauce on top of plain wings and call it barbecue, lol. My favorite are definitely the hot wings, though. The hotter, the better.

I love really spicy buffalo wings as well, I prefer flats too, they're so good! :)

So hard to choose just one food.... As of today, I'll say my favorite food is soy-garlic Korean fried chicken! My current runner-up is probably butter chicken (aka murgh makhani - a super creamy and delicious curry!).

Jamaican jerk pork, Ethiopian doro alicha (mild chicken simmered with onions and spiced butter), and Japanese grilled eel (specifically unagi - saltwater eel!) are some other favorite foods that immediatey come to mind.

Pizza but since I changed my diet I'm only allowed to have it on Event days only (Like my Birthday for example)

Gonna sound generic but... Pizza all the way!

My favorite food is the traditional Moroccan couscous recipe. There‘s meat and different vegetables in it, and I never ate anything like it.

Picture

Another food I love are Mücver.

Picture

And I really like Spanish tortilla, especially with dad‘s aioli.

Ribs, mashed potatoes with gravy, sushi, and fajitas.

CrlOLJR.png

^Ahi Tuna Tower (my favorite sushi entree) pictured above.

I love sushi but honestly seafood in general. For sushi though I love how spicy I can make it, spicy stuff that clears my nose is really nice. Mhmm, now I'm hungry 🤤

Back