• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

favorite vocaloid song?

Bells
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
talk about your favorite vocaloid songs here! ^^

personally, my favorties are: donut hole & swirling evening!

what's yours?

fav producers are powapowaP vocaliodP and hachi tho i like hachi's non vocaloid songs more than his vocaloid ones. so all their songs tbh

some of my fav songs are please give me a red pen, one year, coward montblanc, close to you, error, Q, b who i want 2 b (not Only vocaloid but . i Love that song) and some more that i dont remember the names of. gumi, miku and kinda rin have the best songs made for them honestly, tho i like vflower and ia more because their voices are great

Uhh I haven't listened to many tbh, but I liked Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku... I liked the look of the music video too

I feel like this should just go under the vocaloid thread we already have, but I listen to songs primarily by Circus-P and Machigerita.

Last edited:
your welcome for showing you swirling evening uwu
I have a lot of favorite artists. GHOST, Kurage-P, Utsu-P, Circus-p, Creep-P, Kairiki Bear, and MARETU. I'm just in general vocaloid trash ahha. My current favorite is Dance with the Dead by GHOST, been listening to some of their older stuff recently

pinocchiop has some great songs but his new ones... arent that great. hes using his real voice now with miku which is fine but i hope he doesnt make all his albums like this. i know a lot of producers have done this but i hope he doesnt switch to just him now

anyways i like happy very happy and toumei off the top of my head. itikura's remixes and originals are also great!

finally, vocaloid topics
anyways i love a lot of songs but my favorite would probably be...... e? aa, sou or paradichlorobenzene
maybe the disappearance of hatsune miku, its just so emotional and powerful and i love cosmo's work so much

i know a lot of producers have done this but i hope he doesnt switch to just him now

I honestly wouldn't worry about this

his albums now (ignoring Comic and Cosmic, because remaster album) are generally a pretty even mix of Miku and himself with some Yukkuri, balancing the prominence in various different ways. so he seems to work with similar mindset to that of other artist groups that juggle with multiple vocalists.

also, keep in mind that most vocaloPs that leave like this generally ended up using vocaloid as a stepping stone to their popularity, and PinocchioP's been reasonably popular for a good while now. having been signed onto a major record label since 2014 at least (maybe 2012 for Exit Tunes, but they seem to work in a more stranger promotional aspect, and so he may of not even been properly signed on at the time as a result), and having done various live events since 2015 after all. I feel at this point if he was planning to leave, he'd of jumped ship long ago

plus, while I unfortunately don't have it on hand (and it was untranslated anyways, so idk how much use it would be), I remember an interview for his recent HUMAN album also talking about mixing vocaloid's synthetic vocals with more natural human ones. which he very clearly demonstrates an understanding for applying both elements to the work. to loose quote a portion of it, "I only listen to vocaloid and I refuse to listen to vocaloid are both no good", which applied to his work would essentially mean that he doesn't intend to override one for the other

and to top it off, I can all but confirm he does have a new Miku song in the works, since the last few streams of his that I caught have been him working on new art of Miku, Aimaina, and Doushℹ︎te-chan

Last edited:
I've listened to a lot of Vocaloid songs and my favorite Vocaloid is probably Kaito, but Luka's Just Be Friends is my absolute favorite <3

I honestly wouldn't worry about this

his albums now (ignoring Comic and Cosmic, because remaster album) are generally a pretty even mix of Miku and himself with some Yukkuri, balancing the prominence in various different ways. so he seems to work with similar mindset to that of other artist groups that juggle with multiple vocalists.

also, keep in mind that most vocaloPs that leave like this generally ended up using vocaloid as a stepping stone to their popularity, and PinocchioP's been reasonably popular for a good while now. having been signed onto a major record label since 2014 at least (maybe 2012 for Exit Tunes, but they seem to work in a more stranger promotional aspect, and so he may of not even been properly signed on at the time as a result), and having done various live events since 2015 after all. I feel at this point if he was planning to leave, he'd of jumped ship long ago

plus, while I unfortunately don't have it on hand (and it was untranslated anyways, so idk how much use it would be), I remember an interview for his recent HUMAN album also talking about mixing vocaloid's synthetic vocals with more natural human ones. which he very clearly demonstrates an understanding for applying both elements to the work. to loose quote a portion of it, "I only listen to vocaloid and I refuse to listen to vocaloid are both no good", which applied to his work would essentially mean that he doesn't intend to override one for the other

and to top it off, I can all but confirm he does have a new Miku song in the works, since the last few streams of his that I caught have been him working on new art of Miku, Aimaina, and Doushℹ︎te-chan

wow how did you get together all that info? i barely know much about him and i've searched everywhere. anyways sorry if i sounded salty, its not that the new songs are bad, thanks for clearing some stuff up, its just a change hearing real voices fuse together with vocaloid

wow how did you get together all that info? i barely know much about him and i've searched everywhere. anyways sorry if i sounded salty, its not that the new songs are bad, thanks for clearing some stuff up, its just a change hearing real voices fuse together with vocaloid

pretty much just a combination of having the stuff and following the JP side directly

though it is certainly different, but also not completely new either. Mitchie M worked with Namie Amuro for B Who I Want 2 B, and given his general fame and recent workings with both other artists and companies for various promotions, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more infusing of his Miku with other human vocalists. and speaking even further back, Junky's Lifeline song has him providing the backing vocals

there's probably even more examples than this, but it's what I have off the top of my head

ps while I've no idea if it'll be the one he was making the art for, new song in about 5 and a half hours

Last edited:
To be quite honest, I don't know much about Vocaloid and haven't heard much...
But I've always enjoyed Shiro uranai Kuro no Yume. I like how Megurine Luka sounds ~

My top favourite Vocaloid song is "The world is Mine" - Hatsune Miku, there's a few more that I like, like Kokoro, Deep Sea girl, Just be friends, Last song, Levan Pollkka y'know

Back