• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Favorite Tier 2 Villager and Why?

I won't look up every villager, I'll just pick one from those I know.
And that would be... Molly? Wolfgang? Bob? Flurry? Poppy? Urrrgh, it's so difficult.

Molly! :blush:

I have KC in my town atm, but I wouldn't say he's my favourite, though he is pretty epic..

I'd probably have to say Skye.. I was so happy when I saw they'd released a Normal wolf.. She has a great colour scheme, a great house.. I just love everything about her.. After Sydney and Fauna, she is my favourite Normal..

Other than that, some other awesome Tier Twos are KC, Punchy, Whitney and Flora

I need to experience more of the second-tiered villagers. I just go Lucky in my first town of Applewin. He is located where Drago used to be. I personally love Drago, who was such a blast, and was sorry I had a mistaken adventure in TTing that caused his departure. I really like Molly, who is a beautiful, brown duck and so easy-going and good-natured in individual personality. I would love to see her crack the list of Tier One villagers (just as the recent case with Phoebe).

Bam.
Best.blue.jock (in my opinion!)

He is my best friend and a starter, he's also friggen adorable and hilarious! :~)

MUFFY FOREVER. <333 omg. My best friend. uchi, sheep, lolita style headband, wonderful eyelashes and black lipstick I just
she's so cute and stylish ahhhhHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam.
Best.blue.jock (in my opinion!)

He is my best friend and a starter, he's also friggen adorable and hilarious! :~)

just four hours after you posted this, Bam was moved up to tier 1! :)

Pietro. He's the villager I named my username after so I think you can see how much I like him.

Back