• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Favorite Tier 2 Villager and Why?

I can't choose one sorry :(. But I'm gonna go with Bam, Punchy, Chief, & Zell. I love them all equally ^^

I just realized I don't have a single Tier 2 in my village :/ I've had some in the past, but none currently reside in Termina. I'd have to go with Chrissy I suppose, just because I fell in love with her in City Folk.

Maple. Super sweet and cute (probably the cutest bear cub in the game) and she was the only villager who commented on my Sherlock/Detective outfit so a thousand more points to her for that. <3

Maple. Super sweet and cute (probably the cutest bear cub in the game) and she was the only villager who commented on my Sherlock/Detective outfit so a thousand more points to her for that. <3

:O That sounds awesome! Are you the one who recreated the BBC Sherlock's 221B Baker Street apartment?

:O That sounds awesome! Are you the one who recreated the BBC Sherlock's 221B Baker Street apartment?

Aaa, no, that's not me! That sounds incredible though. @_@ Do you have the dream address for that town? I'd love to visit it!

Last edited:
Aaa, no, that's not me! That sounds incredible though. @_@ Do you have the dream address for that town? I'd love to visit it!

Aw man, I wish I did! I'll start a thread and I'll let you know once I find it :)

Tough choice but I gotta go with my bro Bam. He's definitely a qt. Seems like I actually like the tier 2 villagers more than the tier 1.

Last edited:
It's close between Whitney and Tangy but I'll have to choose Tangy. I love my cats and she was one of the first villagers I got attached to in WW and was in my first Animal Crossing town ever (which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore :()

Tough choice but I gotta go with my bro Ribbot cause he's a robot frog. He's definitely a qt. Seems like I actually like the tier 2 villagers more than the tier 1.

Ribbot is one of my favorite Jocks. I have him, and love it! Seriously he is a robot who thinks he has muscles! What's not to love.

But my favorite in this tier will always be Mira....I LOVE Sailor Moon so much!!!! (Manga and Japanese anime anyway. I hate the dub of the anime!)

Tough choice but I gotta go with my bro Bam. He's definitely a qt. Seems like I actually like the tier 2 villagers more than the tier 1.

Yeah, a lot of the tier 1's fit fairy tale theme towns/really cutesy towns :) They're really nice and all, but there are a lot of cool villagers in tier 2 as well!

Ribbot is one of my favorite Jocks. I have him, and love it! Seriously he is a robot who thinks he has muscles! What's not to love.

But my favorite in this tier will always be Mira....I LOVE Sailor Moon so much!!!! (Manga and Japanese anime anyway. I hate the dub of the anime!)
Apparently Ribbot is tier 3. Lol what. I had to change it.

Back