• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

favorite "overrated" villager

deuces

jock villager support
Bells
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Leif
so there's plenty of underrated villagers we all love, but honestly i can see why everyone loves the "overrated" villagers. for example, i'm in love with marshal and beau. marshal is a sweet little marshmallow that always makes me feel appreciated (smh spending 1m on pwp just this past week) and beau is a sleepy little deer. also ankha and lucky are adorable and i'm so glad they were added because they fit in well with my town !! especially because she moved near the sphinx.

please don't be like "skye is great zucker is ew lol" theres plenty of threads for that
also if this has been done apologies

Ankha and Coco. I like all the ones you mentioned too, but these are my favorites.

Diana and Beau, they make a cute deer couple. I don't care if their over popular, that's not why I have them. :)

Whitney. I know, she's overrated, but I just like her so much, especially because of her look and
appearance in the Animal Crossing movie.

Diana and Beau, they make a cute deer couple. I don't care if their over popular, that's not why I have them. :)

awh that's adorable :'D same with me having ankha and lucky, they're to well-designed to not have ;v;

All overrated deers (and the others as well of course). Whenever I see them each day, or when I they applause for me catching a fish or wants to call me nick-names, like I squeal because they're all so cute. I love them, they're like my family.

Tangy!! She's a sweet little tangerine and definitely looks like she could be my best friend. :blush: Her expression is also really refreshing and makes her look like she just generally enjoys life and I love that.

qb6pToJ.jpg
I like Marshal the ugly,noseless and overrated squirrel.This whole concept of "overrated" villagers has always seemed a bit odd to me.They're just my villagers no matter what anybody else thinks about them.

Last edited:
marshal! he's so cute and i would have him as one of my dreamies regardless of whether he is popular or not :3

Marshal. Honestly thought he?s so cute even before I found out he?s popular. He?s different from other cute villagers. His unique sulky face is endearing. What a smol bean.

Whitney & Diana are just the epitome of class. I understand the favoritism they get, even though Whitney?s house could be better, Diana STOMPED all over Whitney?s excuse of what she calls an exterior & interior design.

Stitches & Lolly had me gushing the first time I saw them no lie.

The concept of overrated villagers seems a bit odd to me too. I feel like people think people want them as dreamies because they are popular. But like, why would I go through the trouble of pretending a villager is cute when I?m struggling enough to get my tier 3 dreamies in my town lol. It is what it is.

all of the deers are so cute imo! i love them all, but i decided to leave beau for punchy ;-;... i guess the one villager i like most and is overrated though would be julian. it wasnt a villager i wanted to like or particularly liked his design. but he was an original villager in my town (along with fauna) and he grew on me so so much! i love my sweet charming boy ): . they are still both with me because i cant bribg myself to let them go

Beau is definitely cute, but I enjoy giving love to underrated villagers so I never added him to my town (plus I have an ex named Beau and well... Our relationship ended bad so that would be awk) but besides Beau I love Gayle (is she even overrated?), Ketchup, and Bianca.

Beau is definitely cute, but I enjoy giving love to underrated villagers so I never added him to my town (plus I have an ex named Beau and well... Our relationship ended bad so that would be awk) but besides Beau I love Gayle (is she even overrated?), Ketchup, and Bianca.

I don't think any of the gators are overrated. I have Gayle and love her, too.

Beau is the most adorable thing in animal crossing. Tbh I would love him as much as I do even if he was underrated <3

I really like Lolly. I had her for years and when she moved out I lost all interest in my old town. She reminds me of my real cat both in appearance and personality.

Back