• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

favorite "overrated" villager

Not sure who is overrated but I have always loved Maple and Goldie for their cute designs!
In my town I love Bamannd Lopez and I was contemplating doing a whole deer village but I like Chief too much! ❤️
I also think Genji is cute but I don’t think he would fit in the setting of my village.

Does Rosie and mitzi count? I really want both of them, they are my dreamies

Diana! I actually didn't really know about her until she appeared in my town though lol. That was a few yrs ago.

I feel like Lolly is on a good majority of dreamie lists, but she's my favorite! I love the normal villager personality type and her design is very cute as well.

Back