• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

favorite "overrated" villager

Fauna and I think that's only because she's been in my town for so long and she's one of the few that has made it this far in my town. I also vibe with stitches but it could be because I love stuffed teddy bears so he's just adorable to me.

I absolutely adore Zucker, Marshal, Marina, and Stitches!
tbh in my previous town, while using the campsite to try and get other villages I happened to get Marshal, but I didn't really like him then and didn't understand why he was a favorite. But I decided to let him move in (since I knew he was popular, and could probably trade him to someone else or smth), but I ended up really liking him! Absolute sweetie.
The others are just all cuties and tbh just make me smile when I see them! Hoping to get them all back eventually.

For me it's Kid Cat. He's one of the most popular here in Japan, but honestly, who can't love a lil red&white energic superhero cat?!

Flurry! She's such a sweetie small cutie pie :D
Also, Francine and Chrissy. Their pastel colors and being secretly humans in disguises thing is really cool. :)

Tangy was actually one of the starting villagers in the first town I had in City Folk, so she's one of my favorites.
I also really like Kabuki.

I was lucky enough to get Julian as a starter and I am never letting him go. I just adore him. He's such a sweetheart, and so funny and comfortable in who he is.

I also have Wolfgang and tbh I've fallen in love with him. The crankies in NL seem to have a really low opinion of themselves and joke to cover it up and I totally get that. I'm teaching him he's worth love <3

Over on WW I have Tangy who I absolutely loved until Daisy moved in and got my whole town interested in fossil collecting. Every day someone new fell to it. Turns out peppies are absolutely OBNOXIOUS when they want fossils. I never thought they could do anything I didn't like. My playtime for WW has honestly gone way down since the fossil collecting epidemic.

I adore Etoile. She's exactly what my ideal villager would be like--sweet, pastel, and beautified with stars! Her house is freaking adorable and I just love her design all around.

Once I found out Stitches was moving into my town, I did everything I could to keep him from moving out. He moved out one day when I had a busy work week and couldn't play, but luckily I had his amiibo card and just kinda... snuck him back in. Even though he wasn't the "same" Stitches, he kind of was. It's like he never left. <3 I also love Ankha, but Stitches has sooo much charm.

The octopi and overrated wolves, all of them are amazing and shouldn't be discriminated against for being popular. lol

Coco, Ankha, Diana, Fauna, Stiches, I know there are probably more, but I do love all those guys.

Marshal, Etoile, like all of the sheep, Ruby, Stitches, the deers etc. Idk what tier villagers are in tbh I just want those I find likeable.

Any of the pink popular ones-- Merengue, Freya, etc. I also love all of the deer, especially Diana and Fauna and Beau. Julian too, I still love Unicorns even though I'm well into my 20's haha.

Back