• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's your favorite Sanrio Villager?

Who's the Cutest of them All?

• Toby

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Etoile

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Rilla

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Marty

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Chai

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
Rilla mostly because Hello Kitty is my favorite Sanrio character and also because she’s pretty much is the only Gorilla Villager that actually looks cute and pleasing to look at as a lot of the others have weird looking mouths or are really really ugly looking. Rilla I wouldn’t mind having some tea with and chatting together for hours.

Marty is by far my favourite! He's lazy (fav personality), a bear cub (fav species), and an absolute cutie! (that he's very yellow-themed, and yellow is one of my favourite colours lol)

Keroppi is my favorite Sanrio character of all time, so I love Toby but honestly Marty has my heart. He’s super cute and I have such a soft spot for lazy villagers, plus he reminds me of my boyfriend. (My bf also loves pompompurin)
Marty ftw !!!

As per character they are all adorable but i voted for Toby basically because for me his objects are more versatile and are basically the only one i use in my game

I have to rethink my judgment a little. I didn't really like Etoile, I used her amiibo on Joe's Island and she's actually SO COOL. I really like her beautiful colors!

But best items are Toby's and Chai's. I'll use their items, Toby's on my main island, Chai's on my secondary one! Etoile's ones are nice as well.

I feel like i'm one of the few people who like Rilla... I don't even know why I like her, I just do.

Rilla is the premier Sanrio villager.

Weirdly enough, irl Cinnamoroll is my favourite Sanrio character, but I'm not big on Chai. Maybe it's because there was already a tea elephant?

Back