Explain your lineup thread

I switched to blue and purple cause those colors always look good together, plus my feathers and eggs are ✨fabulous✨
(also cake cause I'm ace lmaooo, happy pride y'all)

View attachment 381523
It's incredibly pleasing how the eggs and feathers match so perfectly! 💙💜💙💜 I'm a huge fan of symmetry & patterns! (If it wasn't obvious enough already LOL)

purple/blue is definitely a solid combination, very beautiful colors ☺

I was wondering how I could change my lineup since I’ve had my last one for awhile now, and I decided I would just make a few small changes to it. However, to do so, I would need one Father’s Day Carnation to go to the left of my Chocolate Cakes. Thankfully, they’re still in the shop right now so I was able to create an even more appealing lineup than my last one! Behold, Cakes and Flowers Extravaganza!

iCUS9PF.png

I don’t think I’ve ever had a lineup this intricate based on dates before. :LOL:

Flowers + Fruits.. what's more summery than that? 😄
I can't afford the more expensive summer collectibles, so I figured having flowers and fruits are a great option instead.
They look fresh and actually really nice. 🌺

A goddess of purple and divine foxiness (she knows who she is 😉) has bestowed upon me a most lovely relic: it is also known as a passport to the forest where one can meet some neighbors of the Totoro-ish kind: the Leaf Ticket Egg 🍃 I will be the Panda dressed in green for a while, showing off some very green collectibles~ 💚 now if we could only be blessed with Green Hybrid Mums... hint hint mods jk you guys bless us enough already

I've been a darker mood lately, so I decided to go with a line-up to match. I love the potion set (can we get a 5th one please to complete the row?) and the ancient candles and voodoo dolls just have the right vibe I'm going for at the moment.

Screenshot 2021-07-02 233315.png

I got all the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms I needed! I’ve always thought the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms were adorable but I never knew what to do with them. When I realized I could put them in an alternating order (@Princess Mipha look, it worked out!!) I was so excited.

I don’t know if I’ll keep them displayed for a long time since it is July, lol. Kind of clashes with my summery avi/sig but I kept out my Easter eggs and I kind of like the contrast!

C22CFF87-A1BD-4D03-ACEC-F16EF4798361.jpeg

I got all the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms I needed! I’ve always thought the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms were adorable but I never knew what to do with them. When I realized I could put them in an alternating order (@Princess Mipha look, it worked out!!) I was so excited.

I don’t know if I’ll keep them displayed for a long time since it is July, lol. Kind of clashes with my summery avi/sig but I kept out my Easter eggs and I kind of like the contrast!

Looks awesome!! I'm so glad you found a way. ☺

i remember when the fragments got released i was so happy and i really wanted to do a lineup with them so here's the one i've been using for quite some time now! i would really like to replace the waluigi egg with a galaxy one to match with the aurora sky but it still looks good in my opinion. i really like the sky background part with my very very dear sweet feather!
1626366450862.png

Back