• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

I switched to blue and purple cause those colors always look good together, plus my feathers and eggs are ✨fabulous✨
(also cake cause I'm ace lmaooo, happy pride y'all)

View attachment 381523
It's incredibly pleasing how the eggs and feathers match so perfectly! 💙💜💙💜 I'm a huge fan of symmetry & patterns! (If it wasn't obvious enough already LOL)

purple/blue is definitely a solid combination, very beautiful colors ☺

I was wondering how I could change my lineup since I’ve had my last one for awhile now, and I decided I would just make a few small changes to it. However, to do so, I would need one Father’s Day Carnation to go to the left of my Chocolate Cakes. Thankfully, they’re still in the shop right now so I was able to create an even more appealing lineup than my last one! Behold, Cakes and Flowers Extravaganza!

iCUS9PF.png

I don’t think I’ve ever had a lineup this intricate based on dates before. :LOL:

Flowers + Fruits.. what's more summery than that? 😄
I can't afford the more expensive summer collectibles, so I figured having flowers and fruits are a great option instead.
They look fresh and actually really nice. 🌺

A goddess of purple and divine foxiness (she knows who she is 😉) has bestowed upon me a most lovely relic: it is also known as a passport to the forest where one can meet some neighbors of the Totoro-ish kind: the Leaf Ticket Egg 🍃 I will be the Panda dressed in green for a while, showing off some very green collectibles~ 💚 now if we could only be blessed with Green Hybrid Mums... hint hint mods jk you guys bless us enough already

I've been a darker mood lately, so I decided to go with a line-up to match. I love the potion set (can we get a 5th one please to complete the row?) and the ancient candles and voodoo dolls just have the right vibe I'm going for at the moment.

Screenshot 2021-07-02 233315.png

I got all the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms I needed! I’ve always thought the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms were adorable but I never knew what to do with them. When I realized I could put them in an alternating order (@Princess Mipha look, it worked out!!) I was so excited.

I don’t know if I’ll keep them displayed for a long time since it is July, lol. Kind of clashes with my summery avi/sig but I kept out my Easter eggs and I kind of like the contrast!

C22CFF87-A1BD-4D03-ACEC-F16EF4798361.jpeg

I got all the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms I needed! I’ve always thought the pumpkin cupcakes & famous mushrooms were adorable but I never knew what to do with them. When I realized I could put them in an alternating order (@Princess Mipha look, it worked out!!) I was so excited.

I don’t know if I’ll keep them displayed for a long time since it is July, lol. Kind of clashes with my summery avi/sig but I kept out my Easter eggs and I kind of like the contrast!

Looks awesome!! I'm so glad you found a way. ☺

i remember when the fragments got released i was so happy and i really wanted to do a lineup with them so here's the one i've been using for quite some time now! i would really like to replace the waluigi egg with a galaxy one to match with the aurora sky but it still looks good in my opinion. i really like the sky background part with my very very dear sweet feather!
1626366450862.png

Back