• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Explain your lineup thread

IMG_7960.png

There’s something so humbling and bittersweet about how my first TBTWC lineup, for The Bellflowers 💜, was a disorganized and asymmetrical mess of purples. I didn’t have many collectibles at the time, so I just threw all the purple collectibles I had together to show my team spirit. I ended up winning a gorgeous purple star frag from SpaceTokki77’s giveaway during the event, and it just tied my whole lineup together! It was still a disorganized mess, but the memories and friendships I made during the first TBTWC were and are not.
IMG_7961.png

Now, 3 years later, I’m on a lovely blue team and have enough collectibles to make an actually coordinated lineup! So much has changed for me in the past 3 years, both personally and on TBT, but one thing that hasn’t changed is how special this event and this community is to me. I can’t wait to see what the rest of this year’s TBTWC will bring— go team 1!!! 💙

IMG_7956.jpeg

also I’m me, so I ofc couldn’t have a blue lineup without throwing some white and purple in there hehe. gotta show love to my Bellflowers, Poliwags and Moon Bunnies as well !!

1716759875209.png
I'm that one Trainer with a team of six cute, happy little Ditto, all of them 6IV, but you need to look vewy vewy carefuwy to find the 6th Ditto because.....it's an IMPOSTER 👀 in fact, all of my Ditto have their hidden ability: Imposter. It's just that this one Ditto is a real Prankster.

The hidden ability Imposter allows Ditto to transform into an opposing foe as soon as it enters the battlefield, but I can't understand why my 6th Ditto thinks it's funny to disguise itself all the time. Is it Timid natured? Is it Naughty natured? As a Trainer, I like to think that I have mastered my balls, a master am I, so should my Trainer class be Juggler??

dwOTJ1S.png

It's a deliciously purple and arcade-themed lineup featuring my Purple Hybrid Roses, two Smash Balls, a Tera Orb, and two Arcade Sceneries!! I'm super glad I was able to be in the top 30% points earners for my team, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get the Tera Orb. This lineup and my signature exemplifies my love for the games Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Pokemon Scarlet, and Genshin Impact, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 😉

SuguriTera.png

Finally, I got my dream lineup!! It's time I went and expressed my love for Pokemon ScarVio... and for a certain DLC character too!! Oh yeah, I'll just put this song out there even though @/Midoriya did it already because Kieran is AWESOME!!!!!

Jolly Redds. The Poliwags. International Space Cetacean. And now Squirtle Squad! 🌟

At first I thought the trifecta was impossible.

Galaxy SwirlOcean PearlRed Super Star Trophy

I now present... the superfecta! 🏆

Crown TrophyGalaxy SwirlOcean PearlRed Super Star Trophy

So very fortunate to be on some outstanding teams over the past 3 years. This wouldn't have been possible without the help of some amazing teammates. 🙏 1 of 2 who own this very unique lineup.

Got my lil gamer lineup from the event c:
I love Pokemon and Splatoon, so out of the collectibles that were available in the shop.. I went with those 2! I have two Tera Orbs and one Salmonoid Egg c:
Mixed in with some Arcade Scenery !!

Thennn I have my Eevee Egg with my Spring Sakuras below it <3

Couldn't complete my rainbow heart balloon lineup in time for Pride month (next year...), so I threw this together as an alternative! ^^ It's got a few different rainbow collectibles—my beloved Aurora Sky, the Rainbow Moon Jellyfish I don't get to bring out often, and my shiny new Smash Ball—as well as the Ace Pride Carnival Pinwheel, and heart balloons and star fragments in bi and nonbinary colors respectively!!

Happy Pride!! 🫶🌈

Back