• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Emperor Butterfly glitch

Voqas

Bells
The last four Emperors I?ve tried to catch flee after I tap the screen at the appropriate time. Prior to them, I?d caught a few already and have had no trouble with any other butterflies. Anyone else have this happen?

I think Emperors are a little tricky to catch, they seem to fly away very fast if you don't react soon enough. Sometimes I feel like I tap the screen appropriately as you describe but they still fly away. However, I don't think it's a glitch though. You just need to tap the screen right after the exclamation point pops up.

I am level 58 and have only seen the emperor once way back when I first started playing. I missed it and have never even glimpsed another one. I've completely given up on ever even seeing it again, much less catching one.

I've missed it a few times too. :) Have to be quick... They are harder to catch than the other butterflies.

Back