Does It Scare You?

YES! I got called before and the whole thing was a nightmare, from the entry line, to ‘attendance’ in a room of about 100 people, to sitting in the court room for HOURS watching people get called up 1 by 1 and either picked or dismissed. I didn’t even get picked, absolute waste of a day.

Memory loss?

Yeah. It seems terrible to start forgetting about people, places, and things you care about.

Accidents?

Nope. Well, I guess it depends on what type of accidents. Accidents in general don't scare me.

People in fursuits?

YES 😭 it happened to my first Breath of the Wild save when I was transferring the data from my old 2017 Switch to my New Horizons edition Switch

Bungee jumping?

Yes, even though I haven't done it before. But it's still related to heights, which I'm afraid of.

Going to the doctor?

I think that would scare anyone just because of the pain, lol.

Giant food falling from the sky and crushing you like in the movie Cloudy with a chance of meatballs?

Yes, especially if it's done without my permission. Same with taking pictures of me and posting them online.

Being yelled at in public?

Not really. I would just laugh. Makes them look like a fool.

Expecting an important phone call with 1% battery and no charger?

Wandering in the woods is my idea of a good time, so I don't need to know EXACTLY where I am--but if I were totally stranded with no sense of where any populated area might be, in any direction, then yes, I'd definitely be afraid.

Heights?

Back