• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you plan to have plastic surgery? Or want it?

I plan to get gender reassignment surgery at some point in the future. Besides that, no.

Other than losing a few pounds, I don't see any reason to change the way I look, so no.

I don't know if it counts as "plastic surgery" but I know for sure there's some things that I'd like to change.

As for cosmetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, tummy tucks an things like that, no. I don't like how I look but I don't think surgery is the right route for me, never mind the fact that I'd never be able to afford it. Someone can get plastic surgery if they want, you do you, it's cool, but it's not for me.

I would consider plastic surgery if i wasn't so afraid of going into a surgery room and have my face cut open. Just having that thought makes me shudder. I do have a lot of blemishes here and there on my face but there's nothing a good concealer cant fix!

yes. I'm planning on getting another Rhinoplasty surgery because I want to have a normal looking nose. also Lasik surgery since so many people I know had it and I really want to do it

i wouldn't rule it out. i have nothing against any part of my body (well ok that's a lie, not anything too serious against it) but as oblivia mentioned, the thought of my body and face changing due to old age is a little scary so i wouldn't say i'd never get something a little subtle procedure done to slow down aging a bit, i know it's normal to grow old and it should be done gracefully but just look at some of hollywood (not all of hollywood though) no denying some people look banging at 60+

Last edited:
I've considered a sex change before, but aside from that, I wouldn't want to spend money to change my appearance. I actually like that people start to look naturally different as they age. I'll wear my wrinkles, scars, blemishes with pride.

I've no plans to, but may consider it when I'm much older. I'd hate to look in the mirror and completely hate what I see. It was like that for most of my teen years until I thought to actually do something about it. For now make-up is enough of a fix for the days I feel self-conscious. I used to plaster it on daily but now I rarely do.

No, unless my face gets super messed up by an accident or something.
I wouldn't like to live with a self that I hate.

no unless i'm like a millionaire
but. i'm not sure if this counts, i'd get something done for my dark circles. they're genetic unfortunately (and i think have to do with my face shape) and i've had them since i was little, i can see it only getting worse when i'm older. i'm trying natural stuff and the power of makeup so it's not too noticeable, but without any of that i look like i haven't slept in days even though i sleep a good amount tbh. i think it's like $600+ which isn't like impossible to do but i'll prob consider it when i'm older lmao.

I don't see it happening but would consider it if I had an unfortunate accident or sickness that severely altered my appearance.

Back