• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you like mint?

Mint?

• Total voters
not a fan of mint anywhere in any of its forms. you won't see me hitting up mint chocolate ice cream

Really enjoy mint chocolate but I have to be in the right mood to fancy it. Mint choc chip ice cream is also good and a nice treat, but overall mint isn’t one of my favourite flavours.

I love mint! I especially like them in savoury dish. 😊

I find mint rather pleasant! It's refreshing, especially as an icecream flavor or paired with dark chocolate.

I love mint! Mint chocolate candies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, mint tea, peppermints. I love them all!

Generally, yes, but it’s a little strong in toothpaste.

Also, mint ice cream does not! Taste! Like! Toothpaste!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like it in most sweets! (Peppermint especially; it's easily my favorite mint variety by far.) I'm not a huge fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream though—I like a little mint with my chocolate, not a little chocolate with my mint. 😅 I haven't had any savory dishes with mint in them so I'm not sure how I'd feel about it there.

i hate mint so much lmao 100000 mint leaves burn in eternal hellfire i HATE MINT

I have been conditioned to associate mint/peppermint with non-edible things like toothpaste, mouthwash, etc, so I can't stand mint with anything edible, feels wrong. The closest I can get to finding it acceptable is with a mint julep, but I would never order that for myself when I could have something tastier!

I think Mint is probably one of my favorite frequencies and tastes. Mint chocolate ice cream is a slight esception, but thats just because Im not a huge fan of ice cream. All the other mint flavored products have been ok in my book, very yummy.

Now Mint the squirrel is cute, but I love mu my little Mint Bunny more. It was one of my name susgestions

*Mint Bunnies!*

Yes I like mint. I like mint in sweets and in ice cream. Mint is usually the chewing gum I prefer.

Yes. Sweet mint tastes better than peppermint. Sweet mint tastes good as a candy and on most confectionery. Mint also smells good as a candle. I like getting the eucalyptus mint candles from Bath & Body Works.

Yeah I like it, though it depends on what it's in. I really love the thin mints (dark chocolate with a mint filling). I also like those thin mint cookies, but I haven't had them in a long time now that I think about it...

I LOVE mint! Peppermint is my favorite flavor and scent and I get so excited when October rolls around because that is the start of peppermint flavor season.

minty things make me think of gum and toothpaste so not really? i also hate it when it's paired up in sweets like chocolate. i don't really like peppermint either and will usually opt out for a candy/different flavoured candy cane come winter time. i only really use mint in teas if i'm feeling sick or feel a cold coming on in the winter time.

Back