Do you lick your fingers after eating potato chips?

Do you?

• No

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
Every time i finished a bag of chips, ill always lick my fingers or put them in my mouth to taste the flavour the chips left on my fingers. My sister who is a clean freak finds it disgusting when i do this and she hates me lol. Do you lick your fingers after eating chips? I cant be the only one.

Last edited:
You bet your ass after eating an entire big bag of cheeto puffs I am going to lick the thick sticky cheese goo left on my fingers. It's like the best part!

I will lick my fingers if there's a little bit of food on my fingertips but I won't shove my whole finger in my mouth. I just think that's gross

sometimes, but most of the time i dont, i dont like the feel of having my spit on my fingers so i just wash them off when im done eating

Last edited:
sometimes, but most of the time i dont, i dont like the feel of having my spit on my fingers so i just wash them off when im done eating

Well after getting all the delicious powdery flavor residue off I always wash my hands because there is always like the stuff under my nails and stuff but I do want to get the yummy cheesy residue off and into my BODAY!

Yeaaaah man, get a good licking out of chips residue c:
I wash my hands after licking my fingers though; kinda gross to just leave saliva drying up on my hands D:

Mmm yes! Everytine I eat cheetos puffs I'll always luck off the residue from my fingers and they taste good.

Yes, but I hate doing it! I just don't know what else to do. Like am I supposed to go find a sink to wash my hands just for that? Should I wipe it on my pants? It's just the easiest way to get rid of it. I actually don't like eating chips because of this, lmao.

If I know that my hands are decently clean then I do but if not I just wipe it on my trousers.

No. I'm surprised how many people do, actually. I guess I just find it a bit gross. I like to keep my hands as dry as humanly possible, to be honest.

Back