• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you lick your fingers after eating potato chips?

Do you?

• No

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
Every time i finished a bag of chips, ill always lick my fingers or put them in my mouth to taste the flavour the chips left on my fingers. My sister who is a clean freak finds it disgusting when i do this and she hates me lol. Do you lick your fingers after eating chips? I cant be the only one.

Last edited:
You bet your ass after eating an entire big bag of cheeto puffs I am going to lick the thick sticky cheese goo left on my fingers. It's like the best part!

I will lick my fingers if there's a little bit of food on my fingertips but I won't shove my whole finger in my mouth. I just think that's gross

sometimes, but most of the time i dont, i dont like the feel of having my spit on my fingers so i just wash them off when im done eating

Last edited:
sometimes, but most of the time i dont, i dont like the feel of having my spit on my fingers so i just wash them off when im done eating

Well after getting all the delicious powdery flavor residue off I always wash my hands because there is always like the stuff under my nails and stuff but I do want to get the yummy cheesy residue off and into my BODAY!

Yeaaaah man, get a good licking out of chips residue c:
I wash my hands after licking my fingers though; kinda gross to just leave saliva drying up on my hands D:

Mmm yes! Everytine I eat cheetos puffs I'll always luck off the residue from my fingers and they taste good.

Yes, but I hate doing it! I just don't know what else to do. Like am I supposed to go find a sink to wash my hands just for that? Should I wipe it on my pants? It's just the easiest way to get rid of it. I actually don't like eating chips because of this, lmao.

If I know that my hands are decently clean then I do but if not I just wipe it on my trousers.

No. I'm surprised how many people do, actually. I guess I just find it a bit gross. I like to keep my hands as dry as humanly possible, to be honest.

Back