• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you know what you're gonna be when you grow up?

Do you know what you're gonna be when you grow up?

• Total voters
I'm aiming to be an actor.I go to a special Fine Arts School,and I've been taking acting.We have to audition to get into high school though,so I will just have to work my hardest until then.:)

I'm in med school so if I'll hopefully be a doctor in a few years - no idea what sort of doctor I want to be though! there's too many options and i haven't experienced them all yet.

I'm aiming to be an actor.I go to a special Fine Arts School,and I've been taking acting.We have to audition to get into high school though,so I will just have to work my hardest until then.:)

Accidently voted the first option...I wisj I could change my vote. .-.

Well, I want to be a Japanese teacher. I decided that was my dream after helping out at a summer school teaching Japanese to younger children, and it was a lot of fun. And it's a language I enjoy learning so being able to spread that joy to other people would make me happy, too. :)

I am grown up and I still don't know what I want to be. I simply could never make a huge decision of picking one career that I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I change things up so much and need variety in my life. In the end, I got an office job that pays the bills, but still allows for enough freetime for me to enjoy my life.

I want to be an animator for a large company, e.g. Disney, at some point. Or a concept artist, or maybe a film director. Photography is also fun. I have too many dreams, haha. =P Something in the creative field is definitely right for me and I've known that for years.

I've gotten a lot more interested in 3D animation though.

I used to want to be an actress/voice actress, but I don't think I'd stand a chance considering I haven't put myself in any shows or taken drama, etc. A lot of the careers I wanted to go for I realized I wanted to do too late (like gymnastics).

Last edited:
i don't pay bills yet
so i'm not thinking about jobs tbh

Last edited:
I want to be a forensic pathologist (the person who does autopsies). Though I'm not sure I want to spend that long (or that much) in school yet. It's really the only job I've thought of that I've known I really could see myself doing. I still have two years before college, so I have a little bit of time to decide.

I have some ideas. But I don't know how I'll possibly even get close to being what I want to be.

I wanna make Cartoon series like the avatar creators did, They're my main inspiration to go through with it. I have 0 clue how to do it exactly but at least I'll die knowing I tried.

I'm 27. I still have no idea what I wanna do. I wanna do something I love. I have been a General Manager, a 3 year old teacher for a daycare-- several times, I have worked with dogs as a trainer, I have worked fast food (first job yay not).

But I wanna take my passions and make them my career. I love writing, I love cooking, I love baking and I love music. I have no idea how to combine those things, however I hope to open a bakery or small restaurant one day, or combine the two into one.

I used to want to get into pharmacy, but I've just done an article for a magazine & some local newspapers and I'm almost positive I want to be a journalist.

I know what I want to be when I grow up. I'm going to be an entrepreneur. First, I will hopefully inherit my dad's strip mall/shopping center and go from there. Once I get a few million or so, I'll either start a hotel business or start selling a product. Basically, I know what I want to be, but I don't quite know how to get there.

My idols (career wise) are the Sharks from Shark Tank. It's a TV show if anyone didn't know what Shark Tank is. It's not about literal sharks.

I wouldn't say I know what I'm going to be because, really, anything could happen...

But I would really like to be a veterinarian. I also have an interest in marine biology, so being a marine biologist or marine vet would be very cool.

Honesty, though, there's a lot you can do with a biology degree, and I am fairly interested in plants and other things related to science, so I think that, no matter what, I'll wind up doing something I love, which is all that really matters to me. :)

But as for now, I really want to be a vet.

My dream is to be a professional musician but idk if that's really gonna happen. My "backup plan" is video game design and I'm on the path for that now because I'm going to major in "computer game development" when I go back to school next year and I'm excited.

Back