• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you have naturally multicolored hair?

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
So, it's not super noticeable on me, but I have found strands of auburn/darker red, and white hairs on my head of dark brown hair. My grandmother on my mom's side had auburn hair, so both my mom and I have strands of auburn in our dark brown hair. On my dad's side, everyone gets gray/white hair alot faster than most people. I've only just turned 19 and I have three spots on my head where white hairs always sprout, and one place where the rare auburn strand appears. Do you guys have any crazy colored hair that comes naturally? It'd be kinda crazy if these extra hairs increasingly showed up on my head. I'd eventually have clown hair.

actually I have hair very similar to yours! most of my hair is quite dark brown, almost black, but I'll have strands of auburn here and there! although, I don't get white hairs, I get like clear hairs? I don't really know about that, but a friend told me it's genetic

Yes. Well, I'm caucasian, so my dad's side has blond hair and my mom's side has black. So I end up having black, brown, blond, and red hair all at once. It isn't very noticeable, but if you go digging through my hair you'll probably end up finding some crazy stuff.

I'm not gonna lie, too lazy to reply individually, but I read them all. Thanks for all of your input! It's interesting to hear about these things from other people. >w<

My hair is naturally light brown with lots of red tints and some blonde tints to it! It's really noticeable in sunlight and well lit areas.

My hair is naturally jet black and in the sunlight there's a slight bluish black tinge in my hair

Nope my hair it's completely dark brown
But it's not black :( after a while I'm the it one who notice my hair it's turning dark brown again and it's not black :(

Nope, my hair is naturally dark brown and all one colour, I think natural highlights and things are cool though

Yes! My hair is mostly dark brown, but I also have some red and blonde mixed in there. You can't really tell it's anything other than dark brown unless I'm outside, though.

my hair is dark blondeish but I get lots of kinda golden highlights if I spend a lot of time in the sun, so yeah, I guess it is multicolored c:

Last edited:

my hair used to be very light blonde but now its starting to get darker and darker first dark blonde but pretty sure i could just call it brown with golden shimmer now. no natural multicolor so far i know but i do have lots of brown outgrow with blue hair now xD

So, it's not super noticeable on me, but I have found strands of auburn/darker red, and white hairs on my head of dark brown hair. My grandmother on my mom's side had auburn hair, so both my mom and I have strands of auburn in our dark brown hair. On my dad's side, everyone gets gray/white hair alot faster than most people. I've only just turned 19 and I have three spots on my head where white hairs always sprout, and one place where the rare auburn strand appears. Do you guys have any crazy colored hair that comes naturally? It'd be kinda crazy if these extra hairs increasingly showed up on my head. I'd eventually have clown hair.

If the lighter colored strands are on the top layer of your hair, they're probably from the sun naturally lightening your hair. Under any dark brown or black hair color, there is red, orange, and gold pigment which is exposed when the sun fades out some of the darker (eumelanin) pigment.

I have auburn hair naturally. My hair has a kind of melanin called trichochromes which is found in sandy red and strawberry blonde hair types.

Mine is mostly light brown, in the Sun my fringe looks like an amber colour or something close to that, its weird.

Well kinda, my tips are a lot lighter obviously, and when you look at it in the sunlight it sorta....has ginger streaks in it

Yes, I have little blonde streaks throughout my head

I have 2 colors. I have black hair with some light brown hair at the edges of my dark black hair. My light brown part was white so It was like 3 colors cause in middle school it was black hair with some white at the edges of my black hair and some grey in the center of the black and white but the grey became black and the white became light brown.

Back