• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Describe in detail your most recent meal

ForeverAFlame

Waiting for New Horizons
Bells
Winter Mittens
Tell us what you had in your most recent meal in detail. Calories, if possible.

My breakfast wasn't much; I had a cup of coffee, one tablespoon of creamer and a single spoonful of sugar.
About 135 calories.

Um
Whole wheat toast + butter from ireland + natural unprocessed honey from a friend who makes their own honey
A peeled red apple
And half a glass of milk

100g of skyr (fat free little sugar all protein my love), 7g crunchy peanut butter and 14g crispy m&ms for 168 calories overall

2 linda mcartney vegan sausage things with potato and veg, also a can of juice.

why calories though? i'm not going to put that.,

Last night at work:
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios
169 calories

I snacked after work more calories than my actual meal.

Late night hunger mixed with laziness met together as I opened up my fridge at 3AM last night and saw a pot of mashed potatoes and salisbury steak. I literally just sort of grabbed one of the ****ty microwave steaks, scooped up a bunch of potatoes, and ate the mixture like a goddamn savage in a delirious sleep deprived state (I'm in the process of resetting my sleep schedule)

For dinner, I didn't want to eat nor was it good, Two Spoonfuls of jasmine rice and 2 pieces of lettuce... 70 calories

Last edited:
I made a waffle with pancakes mix, almond meal, and all purpose flour. I mixed in cinnamon and white chocolate chips. I let it go in my waffle machine till it beeped and then poured caramel sauce on it instead of syrup. My waffle machine turned out to be broken so I couldn't eat undercooked waffles. I'm sad because we ran out of pancake mix so I can't have waffles for a while :(

To salvage my breakfast after the waffle incident, I got a potato and peeled it. I then carved out a flap of potato, stuffed it in ziplock bag which was stabbed with holes. I put it in the microwave for 6 minutes, and when I had 30 seconds remaining, I buttered my potato, put cheese in 3 locations; under the flap, on top of the flap and on the bottom. The cheese was mild cheddar cheese slices. Before I put it back in the microwave, I spiced it, adding pepper and other spices. I placed it back in the microwave for 30 seconds. It was good and very cheesy when it came out :)

Making breakfast was hard for me because I was in crutches. I hope you appreciate the amount of detail I put in telling you my meals :)

EDIT: I forgot to say but he potato was 110 calories.

Last edited:
I just had 2 vegetable egg roles and 1 chicken egg role with sweet and sour sauce

it was good : )

im not sure how to describe in detail the egg roles but I think each one had like 130 calories

Last edited:
Cooked potatos with vegetables and meat. No interest in counting calories...

The last thing I ate was cheap, supermarket Sushi for dinner last night. It was Inari with fish eggs, green onions, mayonnaise and other things that I don't remember.

An egg-in-the-hole with multigrain bread and sriracha on the top. A slice of cantaloupe and half a glass of mineral water. Calories? I don't know.

I picked a banana from the bunch, peeled it, and ate it.

I ate a banana.

I dont know the calories cause I dont care about them but I had an everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese. Oh and a glass of water. I legit dont feel hungry today. That is all I have eaten and it is five pm atm. Ah well.

Bacon, scrambled eggs doused in Frank's and pancakes with maple syrup. It was delicious. I don't count calories so I have no clue how many I ingested, nor do I care because I eat healthy most of the time, and that's what counts.

Back