• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Deathly Designs

Are you using Harvey's? All his rooms are 8x8 and I can see that can cause some confusion.

I'm using LittleMissPanda's room as an example but this is how it should look. The red numbers are the ideal version of proof I want. The border is included in the room dimensions! So that's why I think you're getting the 5x6. Hope this helps! Lmk if you need anymore help.

View attachment 464934
yeah, i was using harvey's 😔 it's okay, i'll just move stuff over one to go on the border, and then it should be fine, i think? or is nothing supposed to go on that.

yeah, i was using harvey's 😔 it's okay, i'll just move stuff over one to go on the border, and then it should be fine, i think? or is nothing supposed to go on that.
It just has to be contained with the 6x6 dimension. So, it's fine to have items on the border.

1666785837257.png

Cute pumpkin wallpaper for this elegant parlour room.

1666785989892.png

1666785950302.png

could I use the room sketch app or nah? and if so, should I make it at least 8x8 base for some way to tile down to showcase 6x6 or could I just go straight to 6x6 adjustment

you enter the parlor and are immediately greeted with the sight of Mr. Thwompo himself, asking for your sacrifice. should you not surrender something, he will force you to surrender yourself! by squishing you ofc
2022102717185100-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

2022102717233200-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

2022102717101100-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

edited with Pyoopi's permission bc the images broke :)

Last edited:
Question: how do you put tiles that are customizable on the floor that everyone is doing? I’m on Harv’s island and I can’t seem to figure out how to show a 6x6 tile. When I did, the WHOLE floor was covered in my customized tile

Question: how do you put tiles that are customizable on the floor that everyone is doing? I’m on Harv’s island and I can’t seem to figure out how to show a 6x6 tile. When I did, the WHOLE floor was covered in my customized tile
When you select a design in the custom design app, select "Display Here", then "Tile Mat". That'll have it appear on the floor as a 1x1 tile.

When you select a design in the custom design app, select "Display Here", then "Tile Mat". That'll have it appear on the floor as a 1x1 tile.
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Don’t mind Bill in the corner, he’s friendly as long as you make offerings of drinks to him. He won’t bite.

B5C4F3F7-9CC2-4F7C-A3B1-7C6C64F3B3AB.jpeg

1B463E66-0BE2-47D1-B351-0A5C7DF1F64E.jpeg

3AA81B9A-1AE6-488B-9EBA-63E9452303C1.jpeg

Last edited:
could I use the room sketch app or nah? and if so, should I make it at least 8x8 base for some way to tile down to showcase 6x6 or could I just go straight to 6x6 adjustment
The only thing is, I don't think you can put down custom individual floor tiles in Sketch like you can do in Harvey's and HHP. Unless I am wrong but I just tried it right now and it looks like it only covers the whole floor in the custom design. That's why I avoided adding it for the whole proof thing.

Are the Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas designs something you created? Could you post those as screenshots in your proofs as well? You can go ahead and edit your post, then ping me when you have done so!

The only thing is, I don't think you can put down custom individual floor tiles in Sketch like you can do in Harvey's and HHP. Unless I am wrong but I just tried it right now and it looks like it only covers the whole floor in the custom design. That's why I avoided adding it for the whole proof thing.
you can't afaik (unfortunate), though I could always just put down some easily distinguishable in size/shape/placement 1x1 item like the cushions the person just above my questioning post did

you can't afaik (unfortunate), though I could always just put down some easily distinguishable in size/shape/placement 1x1 item like the cushions the person just above my questioning post did
It works and especially if you already built the room or in progress, I don't want to ask you to redo it again. I'm just trying to keep it simple and something I can count easily.

Are the Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas designs something you created? Could you post those as screenshots in your proofs as well? You can go ahead and edit your post, then ping me when you have done so!
Oh! My bad. No they aren’t. Only the great pumpkin snoopy one. I’ll retake the pic without them.

Back