• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Deathly Designs

bugs everywhere, flower display all dried up, cracks in the wall.. and yet the furniture is still perfectly white and there's a fire blazing. someone must've taken a lot of pride in their design choices..
(design didn't turn out exactly how i'd hoped lol but i don't have much spare time to do anything else)
IMG_8905.jpg

IMG_8907.jpg

IMG_8908.jpg

Cheeky but charming parlor inspired by Kuromi, lover of all things spooky.
It seems someone (or something) was trying to steal the portrait of the Czar of Halloween!
tbt_deathly_designs_parlor_1_by_valzed_dfgi84x-pre.jpg

tbt_deathly_designs_parlor_2_by_valzed_dfgi84t-pre.jpg
tbt_deathly_designs_parlor_3_by_valzed_dfgi84r-pre.jpg
tbt_deathly_designs_parlor_4_by_valzed_dfgi84n-pre.jpg

I feel like an idiot. I could not for the life of me figure out how to place custom designs on the floor at Harvey's.
I hope it's okay that I marked out the space with cushions.
I also couldn't figure out how to take pics of my custom designs without going through the Portal.

🤦‍♀️
Omg!!! I love your kuromi parlor!!!😍

Finally got mine done~

Walking into this decayed, forgotten place, you find youself in an old parlor. Dusty, and swarming with webs and spiders, the furniture stood still for years; it yearns to explain it's secrets.
You find a photogragh of a young woman, hiding her face. You wonder who she is, and what she has tied to this house. What did that docuement on the table hold, and how did it affect her?

Who is she.jpeg

FgMH7DvaAAEZ0rb_50.jpeg

rsz_fgobu7nacaictsj.jpg

Attachments

• FgMH7DgaYAAhRCC_50.jpeg
    FgMH7DgaYAAhRCC_50.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
You come across a big, spooky castle and naturally decide to take a peek. In the parlour room, you find old-looking furniture and a strange portrait over the fireplace. Is this squirrel the owner of the castle? Those red eyes are a little off-putting. In fact, just about everything is red. Best not to think about why the inhabitant might like that color. You also notice a piano and a microphone, with a set of three chairs displayed in front of them. Perhaps whoever lives here likes to sing with people watching. Whether the spectators do so willingly is another question, better not think about that either.

IITfvm0.jpg

l6AXPxC.jpg
b9xMNZb.jpg

Hi. I accepted your entry as I can see your room is 6x6 but your border is 7x7. I made a visual so that your couches can sit on the tile border. So for the next challenge just be aware of that otherwise I'll ask you to resubmit. Thank you!

tiles.png

Hi! Could you submit your custom design like this example below?
FflG64DaAAAlSQs.jpg

Please ping me when you've edited your entry. Thank you!
Hi. Could you name your custom design your TBT username? I can see you made it, but this is to keep things uniform. You can edit your post and then ping me. Thanks!

Back