• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Bells
Confess some of your deepest (Or not so deep) secrets here!

I'll start with something not so big:

The only two songs I've cried listening to are Heaven by Natalia Kills and Teenage Dream by Katy Perry (When it first premiered >_<).

(un)

Edit - Kay-ryst you're a *censored.3.0*ed up child.

one time, i partied so hard, i killed a man.

how about.. over the course of three years, i have gone from being introverted, to being outspoken, to cutting myself off from most of the world, to teebeetee?

or amidoinitrong?

i added salt to my bro's coke and he didnt notice. and i also dropped one of my bro's models he made and i blamed my cat T^T sorry taffy! (my cat)

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave

JasonBurrows said:
I can keep my own secrets. :)
It's just everyone else's I tell. lol because I'm an ass
There you go, sorted that out for you.

As for any Confessions... I'll keep onto mine for today Padre.

AndyB said:
JasonBurrows said:
I can keep my own secrets. :)
It's just everyone else's I tell. lol because I'm an ass
There you go, sorted that out for you.

As for any Confessions... I'll keep onto mine for today Padre.
You do know that was a joke... right?

My confession... is something that I'll never confess. <:T

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Oh wait....

Also, sometimes I think really mean things. :c

Zombie said:
Ahah, guys, this isn't like, BIG secrets, just small confessions.
I love Disney musicals.

I know every HSM lyric and I was singing along with the songs from Camp Rock 2 last night.

I keep giving you the fire! I'm gonna heat it up! Under my control! It's the night that you've been waiting on! Fire! ;)

My secret shame is kind of pathetic. But I'll tell the world of TBT. Pokemon pearl was my first pokemon game. After I played it I went back and played the others, but I still find that kind of shameful ;)

*trevor said:
I raped a stuffed animal.

Oh shi-
:eek:

I threw a snowball through the backboard of the basketball hoop on our driveway when I was like... 10. Blamed my brother, never got in trouble. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back