• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Common Room Design (Crews 3 & 4)

After a successful bounty hunt of the most vile and dangerous alien lifeforms in the universe, what better way for me and my team of intergalactic rangers to unwind in our common room with some funky karaoke, out-of-this-world snacks and ultra stellar arcade games! 🤩🪐⭐☄️

2023080916514000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023080916540100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hopefully this is okay, I don't have much spacy items (plus the astro items are stuck on new leaf...)

I wanted a relaxing area, with more than enough seating areas, and food. With enough plants, cause we're bringing back a lot of cool stuff.

giddy 1.jpg

giddy 2.jpg

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・
IMG_9046.jpeg

If you wanna visit the ISC common room, bring a towel! We're marine enthusiasts, so our common is built on a floating deck. The life-sized aquarium wall is entertaining and relaxing and you can take a dip in our pool to cool down during these hot summer days. Grab some drinks and snacks and join us in the community area for games. Of course there's a white board for strategizing and a screen to keep track of the cabin points as well.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

IMG_9043.jpeg

IMG_9053.jpeg

common room zerous.jpg

Welcome to the Moon Bunny's common room! There's plenty of space hehe to relax here, observe the stars, and enjoy the company of your fellow crewmates and guests! Ignore Cephalobot, I'm sure everything's perfectly fine 😌

common room proof.jpg

After Crew A returned to the space craft, we immediately began examining the glowing flora we sampled. Our resident expert on all biological and archeological findings seemed to know what it was without question. I however, was unsure, and was left pondering. Meanwhile, our 2nd in command was obviously distraught at how long our Captain need to remain in the Restorative Rest Pod after his long ordeal with alien life-forms. Nevertheless, our star expert remained positive as ever, and continued to provide support through her confidence that we were on the right path from our current location.

Our common room features two Restorative Rest Pods, which help regulate the body’s systems and provide deep sleep to aid with quick recovery. These pods are plugged into servers which monitor the user’s vital signs and provide an approximate time that we can expect the user to awake. There are also lockers next to each of these Pods for users to keep personal effects in before they use the Pod. It’s a requirement to empty all pockets, as some items can cause interference with the Pod’s performance. This room is kept dark to avoid shock to the eyes when Pod users exit their restorative rest cycle. We also have a hand wash station, which is required to use before all departures from the craft, and upon all boarding of the craft. There is also a couch and a chaise lounge for people to enjoy if they wish to spend time near crew that might be using the Pods. We also have other items for crew to interact with, such as our first asteroid specimen, and our prototype space suit.

(My outfit is a nod to my childhood love of Kimberly, the OG pink Power Ranger, who I dressed up as for two years in a row for Halloween as a kid.)

IMG_1921.jpeg

IMG_1922.jpeg

This is a pretty simple room, but simplicity is never a bad thing, right? You can eat, or cook, or eat, or listen to gyroids, or eat, or check what’s in the fridge. Also, did I mention you can eat?
IMG_5315.jpeg

IMG_5337.jpeg

Last edited:
Back