• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for, Fauna and Wolfgang. Especially Wolfgang happy to offer nmt, igb or a mixture of both. I’m also happy to trade some of my current villagers for them.

Looking for Merry I can offer 7 nmt, 300k bells, and some orange and blue pansies! It anyone has her please let me know!

Fuschia! can offer 2 NMT and 130,000 bells! Anything I can DIY craft you/gift you something from catalogue depending what it is! Have an empty plot tomorrow and looking to have her in boxes, no amiibo please.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Please help me find my dreamies. <3 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Willing to trade bells, pink/orange/black roses, materials, and some nmt. I also have Sherb and Bluebear I am willing to part with.
----

Maple (ult. dreamie)

Bunnie
Diana
Judy
Marshal
Beau

Lolly

I’m looking to trade Maple and I want Sherb! Please let me know ASAP if you still need her.

Looking for Raymond
Offering Audie + any other villager that can be added with amiibo!​

Hello! I don't have much in the way of NMT or bells but I can pay in TBT! I'm looking for:
Tiffany
Maple
Marshal
Stitches
Please PM me if you have these and want to make a deal!

LF Kiki, and can see about offering whatever you're looking for in PM's!

Looking for Vesta! I can pay in NMT. Not quite sure how much to offer so just name your price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back