• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Freya, Lolly and Rosie.

I can offer to trade for Zucker, maybe trade Audie but only for 2 of the above. Can also offer IGB, some NMT or hybrid roses(mainly pink/orange)

Looking for Katt, Bones, Avery, Dobie, Lucky, Katt, Kiki, or Tangy. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll try to accommodate.

LF Vesta. I can pay in NMT. I’m not sure how much to offer so just let me know what you think is fair

LF Gaston, Vesta, Filbert, Jeremiah, Drift, Nana, Hamlet or Sprinkles. please DM!

Last edited:
Looking for roses cosmoses pansies. Will trade bells or have a bunk bed that I’m not using if anybody wants! Thanks

Looking for the following villagers!

Judy (Snooty)

Sherb (Lazy)

Raymond (Smug)

Genji (Jock)

Merengue (Normal)

Dotty/Carmen (Peppy)

Julian (Smug)

I have the following to offer.

Reneigh the Uchi horse

100k Bells

Pink Tulips

Black Tulips

Pink Windflower

Purple Tulip

7 Gold Nuggets

4 Rusted Parts

Other Resources!

looking for Bam! i have quite a few amiibo cards, not really sure if there are any tier 1 characters (i'm new to this whole trading system so)

right now i’m looking for any of the following:

judy
coco
nana
kabuki
ankha
lucky
chadder
walker
genji
roscoe
ketchup
zucker
stitches

i’m willing to trade any of my current villagers for them, which include:

sherb
sprocket
kid cat
chevre
shari
agent s
ed
gabi
hazel

please pm me if interested. thanks!

LF Frita, and other food look alike villagers,
would appreciate which one you know, already have Chadder, Merengue, Ketchup and Zucker. I am aware of Marshal, but he doesn't look too much as good.

Like everyone and their grandmother, I'm looking for Raymond and Judy. I can offer a hand full of stuff like IG Bells, IG Items, Hand Full of NMT, and TBT.

Looking for Hans!
willing to trade NMT, new to this so I’m not sure a fair amount but can be discussed.

Looking for Bob, open plot available, can offer windflower hybrids and some bells. Tat wasted all my NMT searching for him LOL :(

Looking for my birthday buddy Wade! I just reset my file so I don't have much in terms of IGB or NMT, but I can probably scrounge up some sort of compensation! (Especially because I'm TTing to catch up to my old island, so I should hopefully be able to earn more quickly than I did the first time, haha.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back