• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Hans!
willing to trade NMT, new to this so I’m not sure a fair amount but can be discussed.

Hans will be in boxes tomorrow, you could come pick him up. If you have any Peaches/Cherries or Hyacinths/Lillies/Mums/Cosmos, feel free to bring them by! Otherwise, a NMT will do. :)

Hello! I’m currently looking for Audie and am willing to pay in bells (up to 4.5 mil) and can throw a couple of NMT and items in as well. I also have a bunch of amiibo cards and can definitely do a trade if there’s one that you want. PM me if you’re interested!

LF Bruce! Please let me know what you'd like for him. I don't have a ton of IGB rn, but I do have some NMT.

[Looking for] Blanche, Flora, Marina, Fuschia, Ketchup, Piper, or Diana.

This is pretty much an order of preference!

Though no one I have is in boxes or looking to move, I have

[For Trade] Rocket, Sheldon, Derwin

looking for bunny villagers (specifically carmen, chrissy, francine, genji, coco, bonbon and bunnie) !​

Looking for Bruce...
I missed the giveaway : (
Can offer lots of NMT/Fauna!

Last edited:
Im really looking for someone who has cherry in boxes. i will offer 200k IGB :> pm me if you have her in boxes please!!!

I already posted a thread in here a while ago, but I'm looking for Shep if anyone has him!

Will give 50 TBT or 800k IGB for him.

LF: hopkins!!

i can trade my current villagers: diana, pietro, nan. i also have IGB and NMT i can offer!

Last edited:
LF Francine or Chief! i have an open plot still.
FT 2million bells, or trade for (currently in my town) Whitney, Marshal, Erik, Fang, or other amiibo cards like Skye, Julian, Wolfgang, Vivian, Lucky, Beau, Cookie, Dobie, Sylvana, Tangy, etc. (just ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back