• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

Thank you xD u da best nat

Any time! xD

You can also have something else instead of "spoiler" on the bar.

HTML:
[spoiler=Heyyy]WHUDDUP[/spoiler]

WHUDDUP

Or make it a really thin bar.

HTML:
[spoiler= ]Omg you clicked on it c':[/spoiler]

Omg you clicked on it c':

This has been your informative spoiler tutorial. Until next time. xD

Last edited:
ahh also, does anyone know how to name a spoiler?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! thank you, i was just about to ask that xD

Take your time your the artist .I don't want to rush you XD Just Wanted to make sure yo got the Btb safely to your acc ;-)

Absol's Commission, hope you like them:

Oaibaqo.png
Yay! Thank you so much! <3 I sent you 100 TBT

To those who are waiting for graciegrace to complete your commissions, the requests will be delayed until further notice due to her own personal issues. Of course as soon as we get this thread going something comes up :p. Thank you for your patience :).

//rises from the dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm bumpin this shop back to life ;) Momiji- your art is in the middle of being colored. I'm so sorry you had to wait so long, so it's going to be free c: I will be getting on commissions, and everyone I didn't start yet will get 10 BTB off. So sorry you had to wait so long!

I didn't overlook the order form, right? O-O

If not, please consider me for the 5th slot ^^
I'd request to draw my oc Keitara (refs in siggy) for a chibi c:
Can you do couples btw?

Last edited:
I didn't overlook the order form, right? O-O

If not, please consider me for the 5th slot ^^
I'd request to draw my oc Keitara (refs in siggy) for a chibi c:
Can you do couples btw?

Ahh yes! also do you know how i could make a form? i dont know o.o Do you want just your oc? or a couple..?

Ahh yes! also do you know how i could make a form? i dont know o.o Do you want just your oc? or a couple..?

Surely! Just write (html)order form(/html) and replace the () with [] and it should work! c:
If you can do couple, I'd like a couple. But if you can't then just my oc Keitara c:

Surely! Just write (html)order form(/html) and replace the () with [] and it should work! c:
If you can do couple, I'd like a couple. But if you can't then just my oc Keitara c:

Yes I can do couples. And thank you for the advice, I needed it lmao. I need a ref of the couple, however.

No problem! Couple ref: [clicky]
I don't have a full ref of the boy, he actually just wears some dark blue pants and random sneakers, I don't care about it, do with them as you please ^^
The payment for a couple would be 80 TBT then, or more...?

Sure, I'm pretty chill with prices since I don't have that much business. I'll fill a slot for you c: (dont pay until I'm about to post please!)

Supper happy i can't wait for the Picture and welcome back from the dead XD , I would love to buy another picture from you Chibis for 40 BTB , Here a picture you can use as a ref if there is a spot left XD

HNI_0003.JPG

Last edited:
Supper happy i can't wait for the Picture and welcome back from the dead XD , I would love to buy another picture from you Chibis for 40 BTB , Here a picture you can use as a ref if there is a spot left XD

View attachment 89250

your picture is done girl c; could you please use the order form? trying to set a trend here lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also chibis are 100 btb now due to high demand c:

space child
user: MayorMelony
reference:
xgThUBc.png
type: chibi
amount: 100 btb
other: Sweet & friendly

I also want 2 Gracie's Head Portrait but not sure if I'm able to order that much in 1 slot
If I can then I'll provide a diff ref for the head portrait if not it's okay

Last edited:
Back