• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

graciegrace

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Bells
Cake
Welcome to Bunipan's Art Shop!
[OPEN/CLOSED]

Both Shlopanda and Graciegrace are running this shop

have some rules

[be nice!
[first come, first serve for slots, but not for art.
[please fill out the form correctly
[all art is traditional, and will be scanned and sized. (although I am getting a tablet soon c; )
[no gore, nsfw, furries (we except humans with animal features, however), elderly and muscled people.
[there will be five slots and a waiting list (if it even gets to that point ;v; )
[please credit all our art :0
[we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

prices​

[New!]
FULL BODIES:

ik there's already a little menu for panda, but since i decided to do them now, i just made a new one.
Jua2sCj.jpg

my oc, Bambi

CHIBIS:

Chibis are currently 100 BTB each due to high demand. All chibis are by Gracie!

Image.3.jpg
Gracie c:

jJ6DQpk.jpg

Deerui's Yui
HTHLj9F.jpg

Deerui's Pearl

FULL BODIES:

All full bodies are by Panda, and they are all 50 BTB!
6977946_orig (1).jpg

PORTRAITS:

Portraits are on hold. Not taking requests for this style.

Panda's Torso:
panda (1).jpg

Gracie's Head Portrait:
mEU2QyF.jpg

Momiji's Mayor
Image.000.jpeg
Shlopanda c:
Image.jpg
Mayor Austin

order form
HTML:
 [SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New][COLOR="#99ccff"]space child[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]user:[/SIZE] username c;
[SIZE=1]reference:[/SIZE] your reference here- PLEASE put in a spoiler!
[SIZE=1]type:[/SIZE] chibi, full body, etc. by panda or gracie
[SIZE=1]amount:[/SIZE] total amount of tbt
[SIZE=1]other:[/SIZE] personality? physical appearance?

slots

1. Gamzee
2. Ardey (Sketching)
3. Keitara
4. Beardo
5. Momiji345

waiting list

n/a

G8c7eXs.jpg

For MayorMelony! Tell me if you want it smaller c:

Last edited:
Done! Does anyone know how to take off the attached image on the bottom >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calling it a night, guys c: Will post one of my chibis tomorrow!

Go to edit, advanced setting, then go to the bottom and click attached images, and x out the image

Ooh I'd love to buy something but I'd like to wait until there are some samples up if that's okay. I'm sure you guys are great artists but I still would like to see some of your guys' art ahead of time

bump! don't know if i'll get the chance to upload today... but as i said before, for sure on monday c:

You can upload it elsewhere and just use the image BBCode tag to plop it in. TBT shrinks the pic automatically if it's larger than the forum width (doesn't actually shrink it, but it's the best way I could put it), though if you right click and open the image in a new window, you'll see the full size.

wow your prices are really low! I can actually afford them. Waiting for you guys to upload examples :)

yeah.. we're just starting out and we don't even know if you'll like our style of drawing, so we didn't want to push it c: i'm kind of anime/cartoon style, panda is more cartoon :D

ugggh it says the file is too large... does anyone know how to make it smaller without cutting it?

ugggh it says the file is too large... does anyone know how to make it smaller without cutting it?
You could try uploading it through an outside site like imgur and scale the proportions down maybe? I'm not sure if it's just too big proportion wise or internal size... If it still doesn't work after making the proportions smaller then I don't really know ^_^l|

Back