• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

Omg yaaaaas they're all so awesome :D also Gracie are we still doing the art trade from my thread or...not?
I'm still gonna do a request regardless

Yes, we'll still trade c: Sorry if you were talking on the thread and I didn't respond, I was asleep :p Also, thank u for the nice compliment :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO: just to warn u guys my style of eyes my fluctuate bc i sort of change my style of eyes (and only eyes for some reason) so I'm thinking about having like, style #1 or #2??? Tell me what you think c:

Okay cool :)

So then I'd like to request one of Panda's torso-up drawings ^_^
refss (they're not AC characters if that's okay)
How much for an extra character again? It says torso up is 50, I could give 100 if you wanted

Yeah, its okay if what you request isn't an AC character. And an extra "torso-up" would just be another 50BTB if you wanted two characters.

FINALLY TIME TO REQUEST YAAAS
I'd like one of Grace's head up portraits because they're like sexy n stuff

So I never know which of my OCs to pick so I used a random thing generator to pick one for me o.o

rRxooMf.png

I literally just finished his ref sheet so I could request xD
It looks all pretty and junk but some of the text is hard to read because it goes into the white but I can't color over it or I won't be able to change the text anymore sob

Ummm do whatever you want with him o:
If you wanna add fangs or blah or whatever you can but you don't have to if you don't want
I feel like I already have enough headshots of him but THE RANDOMIZER HAS SPOKEN

ahhh yay! i get to draw one of The Story's characters c: You can pay when I'm about to post! THE RANDOMIZER HAS SPOKEN

Ooh, can I get my characters drawn? ;w;
I'd like chibis by Gracie of my OC Cherry.
Click for refs.
30 BTB, right? :)

Actually, nvm, sorry. ;^;

Last edited:
Are you just drawings mayors?
Or will you also accept Ocs?

We are both accepting both mayors and oc's. No furries, heavily armored people, muscled or elderly people please c: i will make sure to add this in the rules

I love to have Head up only is 30 BTB,Here a picture of mayor you can use ;)

HNI_0017.JPG

Last edited:
If there's a slot still available,
May I have a chibi of this cutie:
O8h2CuD.jpg

Ha, battery life

Back