• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

Hii, if there's still slots open, can I get a chibi of my OC Camilla?
031515_031515_png_by_ardrey-d8lwpcg.png

EDIT: Nevermind, guess slots are full now :(

Last edited:
Hii, if there's still slots open, can I get a chibi of my OC Camilla?
031515_031515_png_by_ardrey-d8lwpcg.png

ahh! i'd love too but the slots are all filled.. i can reserve a slot for you when we're done with all the requests, however c:

Oh btw gracie about the art trade… Take your time getting refs together and stuff, but when you're done can you please post it in my thread?

I'm gonna wait until you're finished with these commissions before I request ^_^

Oh btw gracie about the art trade… Take your time getting refs together and stuff, but when you're done can you please post it in my thread?

I'm gonna wait until you're finished with these commissions before I request ^_^

okay! i will make sure to do that once the comissions are done! can't wait for the trade, i love your art! c:

OKAY. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON DEERUI'S REQUEST FOR TWO HOURS BC YUI IS SO CUTE LIKE SERIOUSLY #NOT EVEN JOKING RN

OMG THANK! IM CRYING, SO SWEET!! ; v ;; GET SOME REST, I DON'T WANT YOU TO STRESS OVER IT

Last edited:
OMG THANK! IM CRYING, SO SWEET!! ; v ;; GET SOME REST, I DON'T WANT YOU TO STRESS OVER IT
no im actually done, i have to color now xD yui is so adorable though, no lie, and pearl addiction to animal crackers is so cute that i decided to draw her eating animal crackers XD

Last edited:
Bump! Deerui and Momiji- your orders are done! I will upload tomorrow due to a family problem :c

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to make the picture smaller without making it blurry? Or how to stick a large image in a spoiler? thanks c:

Does anyone know how to make the picture smaller without making it blurry? Or how to stick a large image in a spoiler? thanks c:

To put an image in a spoiler, just do this:

HTML:
[spoiler][img]image link here[/img][/spoiler]

Don't use the HTML tags though, I just used them to show the example xD

Last edited:
Back