• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

okay thank you! i'll try that. if it doesn't work, i'll start a separate thread regarding the issue c:

AHHHH YES! First one is up guys! Panda will be coloring it if you want him to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

b u m p

O K AY CAN EVERYONE LIKE< VM PANDA BC HE"S NOT RESPONDING TO MY VM'S AND I WILL KILL HIM PHYSICALLY

Yep! Will give you the first slot c: Which one would you like? I'm uploading mine tomorrow (I promise o m g)

Wait are we allowed to request stuff now?

EDIT: also how much for additional characters in a single picture?

Last edited:
Wait are we allowed to request stuff now?

EDIT: also how much for additional characters in a single picture?

Depends on what you want. But I think in general it's probably 10-20 BTB more, depending on how complicated. And yes, you are allowed to request now, but only from Panda until I upload :D

Depends on what you want. But I think in general it's probably 10-20 BTB more, depending on how complicated. And yes, you are allowed to request now, but only from Panda until I upload :D
Okay thanks ^_^ now I have to decide if I want to wait or not hm

Okay thanks ^_^ now I have to decide if I want to wait or not hm

If I were you, I would wait :) You'll have a bigger selection tomorrow, and you'll be able to decide if you want more anime style (me) or cartoon style (panda) Plus, you'll be able to pick what YOU want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah same I dunno who I should pick o:

(or if I should order from both >.>)

You don't have to order from both of us, lol. We're rly good friends so we won't get mad or anything if you pick one over the other XD Again, it mostly depends on what style you want c:

You don't have to order from both of us, lol. We're rly good friends so we won't get mad or anything if you pick one over the other XD Again, it mostly depends on what style you want c:

But I want to order from both of you! xD
I have loads of extra TBT just sitting in my ABD so I might as well spend it on something good o:

*SCREAMS* HELL YES BUT IM STILL UPLOADING (FIRST ONE IS UP!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

//S CR EA MS EVEN LOUD ER THEYRE ALL UP U GUYS

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly i cant draw ears to save my life

Omg yaaaaas they're all so awesome :D also Gracie are we still doing the art trade from my thread or...not?
I'm still gonna do a request regardless

Last edited:
Back