• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

space child
user: Beardo
reference:
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
type: Gracie's chibi
amount: 100 TBT
other: If possible, could you make Mary a mermaid? Otherwise, go crazy! Just make it cute c;
In terms or personality, she's in-between sarcastic, synical, and snooty, and childish, cute, and fun, just depends on who she's around! Draw her whichever way you want

Last edited:
space child
user: MayorMelony
reference:
xgThUBc.png
type: chibi
amount: 100 btb
other: Sweet & friendly

I also want 2 Gracie's Head Portrait but not sure if I'm able to order that much in 1 slot
If I can then I'll provide a diff ref for the head portrait if not it's okay

accepted. we dont accept two+ works per person if you already have a slot, i'm sorry :c I will fill a slot for you tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

space child
user: Beardo
reference: type: Gracie's chibi
amount: 100 TBT
other: If possible, could you make Mary a mermaid? Otherwise, go crazy! Just make it cute c;
In terms or personality, she's in-between sarcastic, synical, and snooty, and childish, cute, and fun, just depends on who she's around! Draw her whichever way you want

accepted. I will have to put you on the waiting list, tho :c i'm finishing up with another commission so it shouldn't be that long!

I forgot to make a form last post very Sorry XD By the love the art picture ! It so amazing that i want to make it in too a poster so i can put it on my room wall .I will credit the art that you drawn the picture ! Any who i know the slots are full but i will be happy to be on a waiting list

form
----------
user:Momiji345
Type: chibi
Amount: 100 btb
reference:HNI_0003.JPG

I forgot to make a form last post very Sorry XD By the love the art picture ! It so amazing that i want to make it in too a poster so i can put it on my room wall .I will credit the art that you drawn the picture ! Any who i know the slots are full but i will be happy to be on a waiting list

form
----------
user:Momiji345
Type: chibi
Amount: 100 btb
reference:View attachment 89285

Bump! Accepted. I will put you on the waiting list, though you do need to copy and paste the order form and fill that out next time c:

Ahh, question~ since I ordered before the price change, how much will I be charged? c:

Ahh, question~ since I ordered before the price change, how much will I be charged? c:

since you ordered before the price change, i will only charge you the amount that was there during the time that you ordered. i think it was only 60-80 btb then c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are so cute! <3

ahh thank you honey! c: and a thank you from shlo ;v;

bump! pokemanz: im so sorry your order had to turn out like that ;; i will post a new one (theyre both free ;^^)

Ahhhhh okay I think that one is sexy tho :x

do u still want me to draw you another one? :0 also mayormelony's chibi is done and I swear it's so cute

also, should I start doing full bodies? I will post an example soon, and it will cost more since they take a long time to sketch and color :c post what you think c;

Ooh full bodies would be cool ^_^ Only do them if you feel comfortable though

Last edited:
bump for melony c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

full bodies are up. i have a freebie thread to warmup however ;v;

MayorMelony's drawing looks absolutely GORGEOUS! Huge fan! ;v;

Back