• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Contest CLOSED FOR ENTRIES WINNERS POSTED FRIDAY NOONISH WIN A 3 PIECE OARFISH COLLECTIBLE SET

Here's my entry today! I would love a whole oarfish. I would display that next to my squishies (jellies) even though it'd eat them! Originally, if I just had the head, I would display that but I only won a body part. I love how prehistoric they look and how mysterious they are. I would never sell or trade them. I'd be so proud to own it! Thank you again, Pennifer!

third entry...

i would looove a little oarfish friend to accompany my posts! i was lucky enough to get one oarfish piece, however i didn’t have enough tbt to get the other parts, so i traded it. bad decision. ive been wanting to get a complete one since i saw the announcement revealing the collectible. if i get this one, i promise to treat him with care and provide a nice home for him 🥺💙

Oh slender little friend,
all the wonders you might have seen,
deep down in the depth of the ocean,

swimming where light and darkness meet,
i wonder all the things you might share
only if you could.

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-09 a las 22.00.00.png

I would love to have theses collectives, I didn't have a chance to get one because
summer is a very busy month for me, work-wise, and we are kind of
short staffed so its been very long 2 months.
Was not able to participate much in the camp, but the little i was able to participate
was fun so ill count that as a win anyways :D!

Thanks for this contest 🧜‍♀️

Oh, I saw my Oarfish friend,
swimming happily and then
caught by fishermen so cruel
thought they'd caught an Oarfish fool !
but you flopped free! o, happy end

OARFISH

I was sad about yesterday's picture so I gave that oarfish a happy ending! Hooray!

I'm not afraid of much
but oarfish creep me out.
They're long and lean with a glossy sheen
and blunted at the snout

Their eyes are blank and dead
Like vacant ping pong balls
They freak me out almost as much as
all of Pennifer's dolls ;)

Great contest Pen Pen! Thanks.

Thanks for the opportunity Pennifer!
I did not manage to fish up a single OARFISH piece so here's my attempt at a limerick for you.

Oarfish, oarfish swiming though the sea,
I wonder what your purpose is, why you came to be

Are you a dragon of the deep?
Whose secrets are you trying to keep?

Alas we'll never know, as you refuse to speak.

Last edited:
This isn’t actually an entry as I’ve entered three times already but I came across this and thought it was too cute not to share. It’s an oarfish designed as a squishable and now I wish it was real just so I could squish him 🥺

Interesting fact though, when I search ‘oarfish squishable’ in Google one of the links that come up on page 1 is for the Bell Tree Forums 😆
09D4A994-8E41-43C8-8E4D-567F76815680.jpeg

Thank you again Pen, I’ve loved seeing everyone’s great entries!

Here's my entry (limerick) on this final night!

I found you at last, sacred oarfish, I reminisce
I brought you jellyfish in exchange for friendship, into the abyss
I'm a vegetarian, responded cheekily
Swam away, sneakily
How do I keep your attention? Something's amiss

Last edited:
Well! What can I say!?

I truly wish I had a set to award everyone!

Your creative writing, art and photos and your humour was so great!

I am closing this giveaway/contest to further entries since it is now midnight PST

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AWESOME ENTRIES!!

You’ve made it very very difficult for me to choose!

I’ll post the Grand Prize Winner and Mystery Prize Winners by noonish Friday September 10 2021

Thanks again, everyone

💙❤️💙
89F8E6C5-984A-4892-938E-2B798C3FFC4D.jpeg

ANNOUNCING WINNERS:

(Please know that this was very difficult to choose but I made my selection based on things that touched me personally, as well as appreciation for a literary and artistic effort)

Three Piece Oarfish Collectible … Mr.Fox
(You made me laugh and touched my heart about my Mother’s dolls)

😂😂
IMG_5198.jpeg

MYSTERY PRIZE WINNERS:

DaCoSim …250 TBTS

Roxxy … Mori

Aquilla … Red Balloon

SpaceTokki77 … Red Balloon

JemAC … Chocolate Cake

Droqen … your choice Festive Bell or Stocking

UglyMonsterFace … row of Five white lilies

Flyffel … a German chocolate cake … because your entry made me remember fondly the time when I cooked in a German restaurant called the Rathskeller and a treasured custom was to go and sit at the Stammtisch (German for "regulars' table") with the Boss and have a Schnapps 🧡

Thank you so much @The Pennifer! I'm happy you appreciated my little story - I had a lot of fun creating it and reading through all the creative entries from everyone else 😊 I'm very excited about the red balloon - the red ones are my favourite in animal crossing! <3

Congratulations to @Mr.Fox and everyone else who won a prize ❤

Thank you for hosting such a fun giveaway @The Pennifer, I really enjoyed coming up with an entry each day and seeing all the great entries put forward by everyone else. Thank you also for the Chocolate Cake mystery prize, my favourite type of cake is chocolate and coincidentally my parents have just picked one up for my birthday in a couple of days so makes this one extra special :giggle:

Congrats @Mr.Fox for winning the oarfish and everyone else that won a prize!

Back