• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if my comment posted cause my wifi went a bit weird, if it did post then I apologise for repeating my comment, would I be able to visit Rilla please?

Ah, looks like your first post didn't take. It's an error I've seen quite a bit on this site lately. Good thing you tried again.

Rilla is now the RV of the day. Are you ready to visit now?

I thought it was a bit weird, I've seen the error a few times but always thought it was a problem on my end, not with the site or anything, and yeah, I'm ready to visit now, thank you by the way. :)

Yeah, it's not just you, it's happened to many posts from different people.

My gate is open for you now. :)

I'm sure it'll get fixed/sort itself out soon, might be a short term glitch or something, and thank you, coming over now :)

Certainly! I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Oh. Someone beat me to the punch. XD Lol.

Last edited:
Oh. Is it okay if I can come over as well? Admiral's RV was another RV I wanted to visit. If that is okay with you.

Last edited:
Okay, please let me know your FC, Mu~, and I'll add you and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine, Ryumia! I'll add you and open my gate for you now, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back